Hepatitis Vaccine?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hepatitis Vaccine?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Hi guys,

I really should get a hepatitis vaccine, but I’m concerned that I’ll have a immune response from the Yeast that is in the formulation. (I am very allergic to yeast).

Your thoughts on this (especially those that have experience?

Thanks,
    GN

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

vaccinations are toxic to our bodies and contain mercury,formaldehyde and many other chemicals not meant for the bloodstream .i work in health care around sick people all day and never have gotten any recommended vaccines ,it is my belief they are unnecessary but many also believe vaccines are a cause of candida and can most certainly make your situation worse ,after all u cant detox if your pumping your veins with formaldehyde !

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

goingnatural;44931 wrote: I really should get a hepatitis vaccine, but I’m concerned that I’ll have a immune response from the Yeast that is in the formulation. (I am very allergic to yeast).

First, ask your doctor whether the “yeast” that’s in the vaccine is comparable to the ordinary yeast to which you are so allergic. The vaccine may contain only one of the compounds of yeast, and you may well be not allergic to that.

Compare it to fruit. There are people who are allergic to apples. Apples do contain vitamin C, and even if you take vitamin C that was extracted from apples, your apple allergy does not mean that you’ll have an allergic reaction to the vitamin C.

Similarly, if only one chemical has been extracted from live yeast, your allergy to live yeast does not mean that you’ll have an allergic reaction to this one compound.

In short: ask your doctor.

If you’re still uncertain, there are special versions of most vaccines that contain fewer additives than the normal versions. Those special versions may be more expensive though. Again: ask your doctor.

I take it that you somehow need the protection against hepatitis, either for travel or because of your work. In that case, it is very important that you do get your vaccine. Hepatitis is nothing to play with, and it really really is no fun to have it. Even if the vaccine would make you sick for a week or so (which is improbable, but I’ll mention an overly worst-case scenario here), that is still to be preferred to acquiring the disease.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The CDC admits that the following ingredients are found in vaccines:

Common substances found in vaccines include:
    •Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
    •Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
    •Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
    •Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
    •Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
    •Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

raster;46045 wrote: The CDC [states] that the following ingredients are found in vaccines:

Thanks for the additional information, raster.

Let’s go through the CDC’s points one by one and try to apply them to the situation of the original poster.

raster;46045 wrote: •Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.

The aluminum compounds increase the effectiveness of the vaccine. This means that the negative effects of the aluminum compounds are much less severe than the benefit of increasing the body’s response to the vaccine.

For people who are (needlessly) worried about the trace amounts of aluminum compounds in a dose of vaccine, there may be alternatives. These alternatives are free from the aluminum compound. But of course, they contain a far stronger dose of the inactivated virus – this must be so, else the body would not be immunised. Therefore, the reaction to such an alternative vaccine is much more severe than the reaction to the normal vaccine.

Ask your doctor if this alternative is available for the hepatitis vaccine. If so, ask what the consequences would be of taking this alternative vaccine.

raster;46045 wrote: •Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.

This sounds worse than it really is.

First, antibiotics are only present in some vaccines.

Second, the amount of antibiotics is far, far, far less than what would be prescribed if you would have a bacterial infection or something. Gut flora, for example, is severely affected by normal antibiotics, but is not affected at all by the small (and once-only) dose of antibiotics in a vaccine.

raster;46045 wrote: •Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.

So this is no problem at all.

raster;46045 wrote: •Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.

This means that vaccines contain only trace amounts of formaldehyde, if any at all.

As the body produces its own formaldehyde during normal digestive processes, the body also is well equipped to handle this stuff. The small amount of formaldehyde (if any at all) that is injected into the bloodstream or under the skin is not noticeable when compared to the body’s natural formaldehyde production.

This is much like alcohol. The body produces its own alcohol during normal digestive processes. Though intake of large amounts of alcohol is obviously a bad idea, injecting half a drop of alcohol into the bloodstream would go unnoticed.

raster;46045 wrote: •Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.

Once again, this is not “in vaccines”, it is in some vaccines. These stabilisers are not very poisonous.

•Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

The hepatitis vaccine contains only one dose, so it would not contain thimerosal.

My conclusion would be that the hepatitis vaccine is very safe. When I got mine, I didn’t ask any questions at all, because I knew that the health effect of acquiring hepatitis would be far, far more severe than the largely theoretical “dangers” of the vaccine.

If the original poster still does have doubts, (s)he may ask questions to his/her doctor. On some points, alternative vaccines may be available. I would go for the normal vaccine (and in fact I did), but the original poster may of course come to a different conclusion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hepatitis Vaccine?’ is closed to new replies.