Hemp protein ok? during cleanse stage 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hemp protein ok? during cleanse stage 1

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sammcl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #79653

    letlive
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

    Im new to this and completely in love with the idea of trying to save my battered body,mind,spirit. I would like to first of all thank all of you for this website and your inputs, I trailed this for a couple of days gaining sufficient info to help me make the decision of trying to rid myself of the evils this corrupt man made society has left me with physically let alone mentally lol. My question is simple as this, Is It ok to drink organic hemp drink with no extra additives nor sugars into my daily diet during the cleanse. Mind you Im doing a steamed veggies diet. I would love to add the hemp protein in there to give me that extra amount of amazing nutrients and protein that any body needs.

    #79664

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    letlive wrote: Im new to this and completely in love with the idea of trying to save my battered body,mind,spirit. I would like to first of all thank all of you for this website and your inputs, I trailed this for a couple of days gaining sufficient info to help me make the decision of trying to rid myself of the evils this corrupt man made society has left me with physically let alone mentally lol. My question is simple as this, Is It ok to drink organic hemp drink with no extra additives nor sugars into my daily diet during the cleanse. Mind you Im doing a steamed veggies diet. I would love to add the hemp protein in there to give me that extra amount of amazing nutrients and protein that any body needs.

    Hello, Letlive.
    Do you have a link to the hemp product you’ll be using.

    Able

    #79669

    letlive
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9
    #79758

    letlive
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

    any help guys? Id really liek to know Im seriously starving and Im already under weight as it is lol and Im 6’3

    #79762

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    letlive wrote: any help guys? Id really liek to know Im seriously starving and Im already under weight as it is lol and Im 6’3

    sorry, had a bit of company pop in for a spell. I don’t see a problem with the hemp protein, LL.

    Able

    #79819

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    This is also a protein I wanted to use but I prefer to wait til I’m symptom free maybe even candida free just to be completely safe. Luckily this one only has one ingredient which is hemp. I wish I would have known about this when I was 19-20 then I wouldn’t be here. But let us know how it taste.

    #79824

    benc
    Member
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

    Positivo wrote: This is also a protein I wanted to use but I prefer to wait til I’m symptom free maybe even candida free just to be completely safe. Luckily this one only has one ingredient which is hemp. I wish I would have known about this when I was 19-20 then I wouldn’t be here. But let us know how it taste.

    It doesn’t taste great, but I blended it with some coconut flakes, a small bit of yogurt, some chia & flax, plus a bit of stevia. Tasted ok as a higher protein snack.

    #79825

    Positivo
    Member
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

    benc wrote:

    This is also a protein I wanted to use but I prefer to wait til I’m symptom free maybe even candida free just to be completely safe. Luckily this one only has one ingredient which is hemp. I wish I would have known about this when I was 19-20 then I wouldn’t be here. But let us know how it taste.

    It doesn’t taste great, but I blended it with some coconut flakes, a small bit of yogurt, some chia & flax, plus a bit of stevia. Tasted ok as a higher protein snack.

    I’ll just wait til I’m better this way I can throw a banana in there with almond butter and coconut milk

    #79827

    benc
    Member
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

    Positivo wrote:

    This is also a protein I wanted to use but I prefer to wait til I’m symptom free maybe even candida free just to be completely safe. Luckily this one only has one ingredient which is hemp. I wish I would have known about this when I was 19-20 then I wouldn’t be here. But let us know how it taste.

    It doesn’t taste great, but I blended it with some coconut flakes, a small bit of yogurt, some chia & flax, plus a bit of stevia. Tasted ok as a higher protein snack.

    I’ll just wait til I’m better this way I can throw a banana in there with almond butter and coconut milk

    In that case you might as well go for brown rice protein, it tastes better & is much easier to mask. Once your better you should be ok to take organic unflavoured whey isolates.

    #79841

    sammcl
    Member
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

    Something for this thread: Hemp Protein Bread

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hemp protein ok? during cleanse stage 1’ is closed to new replies.