Hemorrhoids & yeast infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hemorrhoids & yeast infection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1bluecoon
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Sad topic, but suffering is too much not to bring it up for help. Would a flare up of hemorrhoids be brought on by candida or would the H’s bring on the C? I am suffering from a rash that even Nystatin can barely rein in. Any advice out there? Where do I begin to find relief?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Welcome to the forum! I am not an expert on Candida but I hope to step in until you get some answers to your question from Able or raster.
    I read that hemorrhoids with a host of other symptoms is a part of candida.
    But I doubt that H brings on Candida. The candida diet here on the forum is a very good start for you.

Please read: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

What other kind of symptoms do you have? I use olive oil on a cotton and rub the rash and inflammatory skin with it. It helps to kill the itching for a while and I read that it has little anti-fungal effects too.

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, hemorrhoids is another of the seemingly hundreds of symptoms caused by a Candida infestation.

For hemorrhoids, try a product called “rutin” which is a flavonoid found in certain fruits and vegetable. Purchase the 500 mg size and start with one pill a day for about three weeks, then you can go up to two pills a day taken separately.

Able

1bluecoon
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

thank you much for your support and advice, I will take it gladly. today I pulled out all meds I have available; first a compress with epsom salt, then sunlight with nystatin & massage/meditation. I am a firm believer that all dis-ease stems from a emotional, spiritual upset deeper down… The inflamation would not diminish so I applied aloe vera which seemed to reduce the redness but the itching pain began again, so I applied zinc oxide ointment which soothed, but still itched so I then dusted with Gold Bond (powdered zinc oxide with menthol). With it sticking in the creases I found relief for hours.
    Wouldn’t the fruit extract rutin exacerbate the yeast? I will look for it and try it. Thank you again.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Rutin is not the “fruit” itself, but rather a high quality vitamin-C bioflavonoid in the fruit. It won’t aggravate the Candida.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hemorrhoids & yeast infection’ is closed to new replies.