HELP!!!PROBIOTIC WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions HELP!!!PROBIOTIC WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joe198219 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

joe198219
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi,

I have been on the candida Diet for about 5 months now followed step by step have not cheated once, anyways I have started to feel allot better the last couple of months and have decided to start doing light workouts nothing crazy because I don’t want to kill my immune system.

I am looking for a way to get some more energy I already eat a ton of buckwheat eat oat bran and eat eggs,chicken and salmon also store bought kiefer no time to make at home Also added some almonds and have had no reaction from them My natural path said they are okay at this stage. But I was wondering at this stage of the diet if I am allowed to try this protein out just to add a little more. can you please let me know of the ingredients and if it would be okay to try.

Here are the 3 I have been looking at:

PROBIOTIC WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE

Hemp Protein

Pro-energy Whey

Thanks,

Joseph

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Good probiotics should contain Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1.
    Try HMF Neuro or MegaFlora.

The best probiotics around is kefir.

joe198219

TheChosenOne;50095 wrote: Good probiotics should contain Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1.
    Try HMF Neuro or MegaFlora.

The best probiotics around is kefir.

Thanks I Have already done my first stint of 20 billion mega flora with DDS-1 and now I am on the second part of my probiotics Taking the HMF Nero right now twice a day.

I am just wondering if I can take these to get more protein in my body since I am going to start working out again.

TheChosenOne
    Participant

joe198219;50096 wrote: Thanks I Have already done my first stint of 20 billion mega flora with DDS-1 and now I am on the second part of my probiotics Taking the HMF Nero right now twice a day.

I am just wondering if I can take these to get more protein in my body since I am going to start working out again.

This is quite a lot of money for some protein.
    Good protein sources are hemp seeds, fish, chicken, eggs, chlorella or spirulina, kefir and buckwheat (be careful with this one).

joe198219

Are you talking about kiefer and buckwheat mixed together?

I eat buckwheat at least 4 times a day and I drink kiefer in the mornings before I eat oatbran.

Do I have to be careful eating buckwheat I though we were allowed to eat that as much as we want.

what about this hemp protein?

http://www.pulsin.co.uk/protein-powders/hemp-protein/hemp-protein-1kg.html

Thanks so much for your reply.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hemp protein should generally be OK. Its exploding in its popularity. I would consider trying to make kefer cheese, kefer bread, etc. There is a bunch of stuff you can make out of kefir.

I’d also look at teff for your protein and nutritional needs:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1477_Introducing-a-new-baking-flour-TEFF-Flour.aspx

Rice has protein in it too and would consider rice protein powder as well. You could even possibly rotate protein powders.

-raster

joe198219

Thanks raster

Rice protein is okay it wont turn into starch?

TheChosenOne
    Participant

joe198219;50103 wrote: Thanks raster

Rice protein is okay it wont turn into starch?

That is the reason why you have to be careful with buckwheat and oat bran too. First, try just a few bites. Then if everything is ok, try a bit more (the next day), …
    Stop if there is some reaction. For most people, these foods are safe.

raster
    Participant

If you were to rotate the rice powder with whey powder and hemp powder then it shouldn’t set you back very much at all.

-raster

joe198219

raster;50105 wrote: If you were to rotate the rice powder with whey powder and hemp powder then it shouldn’t set you back very much at all.

-raster

Do you know which Whey protein powder I should choose from the 2 of my original post?

raster
    Participant

I would get organic whey protein. Here is a google shopping link. Now foods makes one that doesn’t have additives or extra stuff:

https://www.google.com/search?q=organic+whey+protein&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#q=organic+whey+protein&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&tbm=shop

-raster

joe198219

Perfect thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘HELP!!!PROBIOTIC WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE’ is closed to new replies.