Helping the sufferers to understand this syndrome !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Helping the sufferers to understand this syndrome !!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 7 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I know the biggest problem with this syndrome is people don’t have true information to understand this syndrome.
    After reading several threads in this forum today, I am bringing this article to you.

If you understand this article, you will know what is the reason of the fungal overgrowth. It isn’t killing and killing but to recover the immune competence against the fungus. It took a lot time for us to get the point where our immune system tolerated the fungal growth so, it will take time to the immune system to recover the proper immune competence again. Read it word by word.!

This is one of the best, if not the best article, I have read about this syndrome during my long journey.

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1980/pdf/1980-v09n04-p287.pdf

Jorge

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

Very interesting.

This quote is of particular interest:
    ‘Immunologic tolerance results from long-term
    exposure to an antigen either in low or high
    amounts. Interruption or reduction of such
    chronic antigenemia is essential in the
    restoration of the capacity of the immune
    system to respond competently to the antigen.’

Tylar
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Excellent article, Jorge! A copy of it is included in the appendix of Dr. Truss’s classic book, The Missing Diagnosis, along with two of his other articles: “Tissue Injury Induced by Candida Albicans” and “The Role of Candida Albicans in Human Illness.”

Kinda dry reading, but great information.

dvjorge
    Participant

Tylar wrote: Excellent article, Jorge! A copy of it is included in the appendix of Dr. Truss’s classic book, The Missing Diagnosis, along with two of his other articles: “Tissue Injury Induced by Candida Albicans” and “The Role of Candida Albicans in Human Illness.”

Kinda dry reading, but great information.

Yes, I own his two books.
    I posted it because people need to understand the syndrome and know that reversing the immune tolerance is a TIME matter (do what you do)
    You can see people eating eggs and vegetables for months with the infection still present. I mean the diet is necessary but you don’t need to go to the extremes because it won’t solve the problem. The immune restoration takes time and the time frame is different in everyone.
    Just what I read yesterday in this forum inspired me to post the article. The battle against candida isn’t a war of killing it totally but to reduce its level during enough time to allow the immune system wake up. !!!

You can not starve yourself thinking that doing that your immune tolerance will be reversed. It is a process that take times.
    I don’t know what make people think that if they were 3 or 4 months eating almost nothing, candida will die if they hold it 2 or 3 more months. If this kind of diet were to kill the fungus, 3 or 4 months is more than enough.
    Don’t confuse my words, the diet is necessary ( a diet such as the diet the guys here advice ) I am against the extremely restrictive diets because it won’t bring the solution.
    It will be a moment where all us will be recovering the immunity. It may take 3 months for you and 2 years for me. We need to wait for our moment. I am sure we get it at the end with discipline and perseverance.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Kyle wrote: Very interesting.

Kyle,
    That was what made me to post the article.
    Did you notice who write it ??
    Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

dvjorge wrote:

It will be a moment where all us will be recovering the immunity. It may take 3 months for you and 2 years for me. We need to wait for our moment. I am sure we get it at the end with discipline and perseverance.
    Jorge.

Jorge, do you know something about the functioning of the immune-system and the mind?

I didnt improve with the diet but felt worse as time went on. Until I gave up to find out if I really have candida, IBS, food intolerances or whatever. For over a year I suffered every day progressing to a point where I believed I could not stand it any-more. Now, after over a year total trying different diets from the meat and fat diet at Bee´s anticandia webpage to the one here in the forum, I am sympthome free for about 10 days now. I eat everything, had couple of beers now, french fries, hamburger. I tested fruits, even ate Nutella a german chocolate spread.

What did I do and what do I do differently? I discovered EFT on my search and do it now and its amazingly working. I wonder if the mind is activating the immune-system and things are balancing itself out. I have no sympthoms now and in the morning I got a little rectal itching, and stress feeling in the stomach with brainfog. I started directly the EFT tapping and it vanished in about 10 minutes, everything. The day is nearly gone and I am still free.

I wonder if you have read something about the functioning of the mind and Candida?

yours
    thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote:

Jorge.

Jorge, do you know something about the functioning of the immune-system and the mind?

I didnt improve with the diet but felt worse as time went on. Until I gave up to find out if I really have candida, IBS, food intolerances or whatever. For over a year I suffered every day progressing to a point where I believed I could not stand it any-more. Now, after over a year total trying different diets from the meat and fat diet at Bee´s anticandia webpage to the one here in the forum, I am sympthome free for about 10 days now. I eat everything, had couple of beers now, french fries, hamburger. I tested fruits, even ate Nutella a german chocolate spread.

What did I do and what do I do differently? I discovered EFT on my search and do it now and its amazingly working. I wonder if the mind is activating the immune-system and things are balancing itself out. I have no sympthoms now and in the morning I got a little rectal itching, and stress feeling in the stomach with brainfog. I started directly the EFT tapping and it vanished in about 10 minutes, everything. The day is nearly gone and I am still free.

I wonder if you have read something about the functioning of the mind and Candida?

yours
    thomas

Thomas,
    I believe in the power of mind and we should keep positive any time. In your case, I really don’t know what is happening. I am glad you found something that work.
    I don’t think most of us have anything in our minds. This is a real disease, a real infection that can not be cured with the power of mind.
    My advice is to be optimist and patient. !
    Jorge.

sp1543
    Participant

dvjorge wrote:

Very interesting.

Kyle,
    Jorge.

I’m not familiar with the article authors, if that’s what you mean..

dvjorge
    Participant

Kyle wrote:

Very interesting.

Kyle,
    Jorge.

Yes, Kyle.
    The author is Dr. Orian Truss,MD. The man who discovered this disease and brought it to the light of the medical community. He dedicates all his life to research and demonstrate this chronic mucosal fungal overgrowth and its implication in the human health. He is considered a genius by many MDs. He was the biggest authority when we talk about candida. He developed the diet and the treatments to cure it that have been continued by the alternative medicine and holistic MDs.
    Jorge.

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I found a pretty good link that gives a decent explanation of the cause and effect of candida and why we use the type of treatment plans we do. Jorge, the article you posted was very interesting but hard to understand lol. I wanted to throw this one out there as a quick read. Thanks for the post.

http://www.articlesbase.com/womens-health-articles/candida-albicans-the-reader-guide-to-cure-candida-albicans-4562721.html

sp1543
    Participant

dvjorge wrote:

Very interesting.

Kyle,
    Jorge.

Yes, Kyle.
    The author is Dr. Orian Truss,MD. The man who discovered this disease and brought it to the light of the medical community. He dedicates all his life to research and demonstrate this chronic mucosal fungal overgrowth and its implication in the human health. He is considered a genius by many MDs. He was the biggest authority when we talk about candida. He developed the diet and the treatments to cure it that have been continued by the alternative medicine and holistic MDs.
    Jorge.

Ah, i see! Thanks for the information Jorge.
    His name will be a good one to use in ‘Google Scholar’ searches 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Helping the sufferers to understand this syndrome !!’ is closed to new replies.