Help Yeast infection returns in the midst of cleansing

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help Yeast infection returns in the midst of cleansing

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rgomez 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tgt2011
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Hi,
    I started the cleansing program almost two weeks ago, and I have been extremely fanatic about it. I think it all started about 8 years ago, which was my first yeast infection. ever since then I have been treated with modern medicine, which worked for a while, but after a few months it would return with all it’s power.

So, I decided to try the alternative way. I am treated with Kolorex pills and Kolorex intimate care. I am very strict with my diet. I follow the instructions completely. I try to eat a lot of live onion and garlic, and I never once ate a carrot (which was weird for me).

After a week of cleansing, everything seemed to be going on the good side, until two days ago the Yeast infection returns. I don’t know why, and I don’t know if anyone has had that experience during the cleansing period, but please, tell me it’s just resistance, and that I will eventually get rid of it!!!

I’m still determined to go through with this, but I really want to make sure there’s nothing wrong.

Please advise.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Have you read the descriptions of the die-off symptoms? This is just so that you will be familiar with the differences between Candida symptoms and die-off symptoms.

The active ingredients of Kolorex capsules are Horopito and anise. Horopito has been known to seemingly cure Candida, only to return within a week or two, and
    anise is not a common treatment for Candida.

Kolorex Intimate Care contains two different types of fatty alcohols. Actually, Candida produces alcohol which helps with the metabolic processing of sugar for food. So you can see how adding more alcohol certainly can’t benefit the Candida treatment. If your Candida or yeast symptoms actually did increase after first subsiding, these products could be your problem, that is, if you’re absolutely certain that you have been strictly following the diet.

Instead of the Kolorex products using a probiotic with a high count (billions)of bacteria and containing numerous strains would be much more beneficial to your treatment.

Able

tgt2011

Able,
    Thank you so much for your response.
    You are correct, I didn’t read the die off symptoms yet because I thought they will only occur in stage 2. In any case, I read them now and it is very interesting.

I have been following all of the diet instructions, so I’m sure I’m on top of that. Do you have any recommendations for the probiotic pills?

It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for responding.

Able900
    Spectator

tgt2011 wrote: Do you have any recommendations for the probiotic pills?

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon probiotic is an excellent brand. You can start with a lower number of bacteria such as 50 billion count, and after approximately 2 to 3 weeks, we’ll see where you are with the treatment. Hopefully you will be able to raise the dosage to two capsules a day at that time. Of course, you can look for another brand containing close to the same ingredients as this one.

You should definitely consider purchasing Molybdenum and/or Candidate by Native Remedies to lower the effects of die-off symptoms before starting the probiotic.

Able

tgt2011

Great, thanks a lot!

I’m now at the end of my second week of the diet. Do you think I need to not count the first two weeks, and start counting the three weeks starting now? or do you think by next week with the Probiotic and the diet I’ve been doing it will be safe to move to the next stage?

Thanks again, you’re a great help.

jeeper3995
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Abe, what is your favorite anti fungal. There is a lot of new stuff out there. I am having a rough time getting over the die off. I take one probiotic by renew and really feel burning or die off when I take it. It has been a 10 days now. My diet is very strict with no cheating for a month. Maybe I should forget onions and yellow peppers too.
    jeeper

Able900
    Spectator

Hello.

Look for a post titled “Die-off Dangers” which was posted Aug. 8 and read it for your own advantage. You can take Molybdenum and Candidate by Native Remedies to lessen the die-off symptoms.

The best antifungals are a high count and strain of probiotic, organic coconut oil, oil of oregano, and rutabaga. If you’ve not eaten rutabaga while on the diet, eat only a few bites the first time you have it. Strange as it may sound, this vegetable can cause one of the worst die-off experiences you’ll ever have. Be sure to purchase at least the Molybdenum and take it for about three days before using any of the antifungals.

Able

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Able are you eating the rutabaga/swede raw?? I eat swede a lot but have never experienced a reaction from it (and I react to almost everything!) – but I always cook it so I’m wondering if this is the difference.

Able900
    Spectator

Whenever we have rutabaga we’ve always cooked it, normally by slicing it, coating with olive oil, and then baking in the oven. Afterwards all it needs is salt.

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Sounds yummy. You should try my mash recipe (its on this forum) with cabbage and onions. Its rather tasty if I do say so myself :).

I just notice that I’m apparently now a ‘Candida Expert’! I sure don’t feel like it.. but I’m guessing its because I’ve written over 100 posts haha. Maybe I should be by now and I’m just a slow learner! Oops :O.

Able900
    Spectator

Hey, congratulations, Katy. Did you receive your “Expert” bonus yet?

rgomez
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Because of a lot of anti fungal available out in the market, it can sometimes be hard for any individual to pick the best one, so some settle for trial and error, which took its toll in my case. I am really have a tough time with the die off as it really feels like burning whenever I take it, which is not so enticing in any way. I am able to strictly follow my diet with no cheaties so I have no problems with that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help Yeast infection returns in the midst of cleansing’ is closed to new replies.