Help with the next step

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help with the next step

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kkmetz04
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Hi everyone. I have been suffering from candida for around 5 years now after getting the diagnosis from my obgyn soon after my first daughter born. He toldme to buy the book The Yeast Connection and follow the steps laid out in the book including the diet. He also put me on 6 months of dyflucan. For the most part I was feeling much better, then comes my second daughter and not following the diet any more. Here I am now with all my symptoms back and trying to cure this once and for all. I have been following the strict diet now for one week. I am going to introduce coconut oil today along with the molybdenum. My question is…. A the antifungles something I take for a certain amount of time or forever? And also how long do I take the molybdenum? Just until I can back off with out dye off symptoms or as long as I take the antifungles I need that too? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

My question is…. the antifungals something I take for a certain amount of time or forever?

Reply: No, you won’t take them forever because some of them can destroy the beneficial bacteria along with the Candida, and your ultimate goal is to rebuild the flora (communities of beneficial bacteria) in your intestines which is what will cure as well as protect you from future Candida infestations. When to stop taking an antifungal can’t be decided until you reach that point.

And also how long do I take the molybdenum? Just until I can back off without dye off symptoms or as long as I take the antifungals I need that too?

Reply: Correct.

I assume you’ve read the forum’s protocol, but if not, please read it.

The Forum’s Program:
    http://www.thecandidadie…aster-The-Protocol.aspx

You may find the following helpful as well, it’s an index of the most useful posts.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9960_Index-of-Posts.aspx#post9960

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Help with the next step’ is closed to new replies.