Help with Molybdenum!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help with Molybdenum!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  healinglight 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

Hi! I just received Molybdenum from the US sent by a friend. Since there were only two bottles of 250 mcg available, she sent the other two bottles of potency 150 mcg. Can someone please suggest the number of doses for 150 mcg, and which one should I start with…250 mcg or 150 mcg. Both are Amino Acid Chelate.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It shouldn’t make much of a difference if you start the 150mg or 250mg molybdenum; if you use the 150 one, just take more of it per day.

-raster

healinglight
    Participant

ok…will do. Thanks so much for your response! 🙂

Cally
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 14

I have been unable to get Molybdenum in the UK as the health food store and Solgar brand of supplements I use has discontinued it due to health reasons. Has anyone else heard anything negative about this supplement? I don’t really want to take it now despite so many others on the forum using it. Is it advisable to take milk thistle tablets instead or is there a more effective alternative?

Cally

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My naturopath told me not to take molybdenum because it causes the removal (chelation) of trace minerals from the body (aka demineralization) and if you need minerals, then it is not helpful to your treatment.

As an alternative, I was put on some juniperus communis homeopathic which protects your liver and kidneys just like molybdenum does. If you cannot obtain the homeopathic, the juniper berry extract should work in a similar manner:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3012_Possible-alternative-to-molybdenum–Juniper-Berry-Extract.aspx

There are tons of herbs out there that protect the liver. Milk thistle is one, dandelion is another, swedish bitters, artichoke, and more. I have a liver cleanse posted on the sticky tab as a mob up to the damage candida did to the liver (meant for later in your treatment).

Check out this post about sweating out the toxins and how this alone can reduce die-off:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

I’d research as many liver and kidney herbs there is out there and take them.

-raster

Cally
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 14

Thanks for the advice Raster. I have no idea how you get the time to answer so many questions, but I’m extremely grateful that you do!

Thanks again

Cally

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

healinglight wrote: Hi! I just received Molybdenum from the US sent by a friend. Since there were only two bottles of 250 mcg available, she sent the other two bottles of potency 150 mcg. Can someone please suggest the number of doses for 150 mcg, and which one should I start with…250 mcg or 150 mcg. Both are Amino Acid Chelate.

Start with the one that has the closest expiration date. If the dates are the same, or within a few days of each other, start with the 250 mcg because you may not even need to bother with the other.

When you take the 250 mcg, take three a day.

When you take the 150 mcg, take it five times a day.

Able

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Cally wrote: Thanks for the advice Raster. I have no idea how you get the time to answer so many questions, but I’m extremely grateful that you do!

Thanks again

Cally

I second that “extremely grateful”…and throw another out to Able as well as a vast list of seasoned contributors such as dvjorge, javizy, etc….Thank you one and all…

Blessings.

healinglight
    Participant

Able900 wrote:

Hi! I just received Molybdenum from the US sent by a friend. Since there were only two bottles of 250 mcg available, she sent the other two bottles of potency 150 mcg. Can someone please suggest the number of doses for 150 mcg, and which one should I start with…250 mcg or 150 mcg. Both are Amino Acid Chelate.

Start with the one that has the closest expiration date. If the dates are the same, or within a few days of each other, start with the 250 mcg because you may not even need to bother with the other.

When you take the 250 mcg, take three a day.

When you take the 150 mcg, take it five times a day.

Able

thanx 🙂 …did that…have started with 250 mcg…finally i get to start after such a long wait for these supplements… keeping my fingers crossed!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help with Molybdenum!’ is closed to new replies.