Help with dreaded rectal itching!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help with dreaded rectal itching!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MadEmx 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi folks, so my rectal itching went away fairly quickly last year when I started treating my overgrowth. It came back last week along with some external hemorrhoids. Is this a sign of the overgrowth being unbalanced or a separate issue? Other than controlling the overgrowh, which I am beginning to do again, what can I do to alleviate the discomfort? It’s way worse at night.

TIA!

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

It would be a sign that the numbers are up again, and being on that part of the body they probably migrate from the colon.
    Have you changed your diet in any way recently?

This will make you feel at least 90% better: coconut oil.

Many just take it orally, but if you take a half a teaspoon, put it onto your fingers and rub it into the area, it will kill the yeast on the skin and alleviate the itch, almost instantly. Expect it to work within a couple hours.

Do this once a day for a few days, then whenever it gets worse as you feel it.

It will not prevent it in the future, it’s like applying sunscreen – only temporary. You need to reduce the numbers in your intestinal tract to prevent it coming back.

MadEmx

Thanks, I had thought I had the infestation under control. I am not sure why it flared up again. I suspect the root cause is hormonal imbalance and I am now off the bc pill (I went off the pill after the itching started, so it isn’t that). I was still eating very low sugar and taking probiotics, but I stopped the antifungals. I guess I stopped treatment too early because my syptoms were gone. Sigh. Here I go again.

MadEmx

Now that I think of it, I may have been in ketosis and they could be feeding off the ketones. I have recently been eating very low carb veggies with my fish etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help with dreaded rectal itching!’ is closed to new replies.