Help with cold chills!!! Is this die off or what??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help with cold chills!!! Is this die off or what??

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  healinglight 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

healinglight
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 66

I really need help…it has started to get a little cold in the state I live and since then I have had constant sinus infection and aggravation in allergies, I can’t breathe from the nose to the extent I now feel dizziness or nausea because of it. I don’t feel like eating, my throat is constantly dry and painful, and the taste in my mouth is always so bitter because of breathing from the mouth.
    My sleep is all the more worse, and it is making me even more tired and exhausted.
    I do not know what to do as I am trying to keep myself as warm as I can but it seems I have never felt so cold before.
    I get constant chills in my spine and constant low grade fever. My feet and hands are perpetually cold. I have started having a constant pain in my spine (in the vertebrae where I have had Potts’ Spine before) but that I was told is due to inflammation, though I do not know how I suddenly got it.

I have been trying to go on with Paracetamol and Anti allergic drugs, but it makes me feel all the more dull and I keep sleeping all day long. I cannot carry on like this throughout winters and am quite worried now.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Unfortunately we can’t tell you for certain if you’re experiencing die-off, Candida symptoms, or both; although both is much more likely the case, especially if you’re on the treatment.

How long have you been treating the infestation and which supplements are you taking, also which diet are you on?

Able

healinglight
    Participant

I have been going extremely slow with the treatment. Started in April with gradual modification of my diet with whatever information I could gather over the internet, then as per the website diet and finally am following the forum’s protocol. I did the cleanse only after waiting for months for Molybdenum and Bentonite clay sent by a friend from the US towards September end.

I am following the Strict Forum diet:

Morning: Buckwheat with a few veggies

In between meals on an empty stomach: huge bowl of low fat home made Yogurt

Lunch: Oat bran/ Buckwheat with veggies

evening: soup made of veggies, huge bowl of salad of mainly green leafy veggies, and some sauteed veggies.

Using Cold pressed Sesame oil only.

Antifungal: Raw Garlic cloves(crushed)3 with lunch, 3 with supper

List of all supplements:

Vitamins: A, D. D3, C, B complex,E,
    Magnesium,
    Zinc,
    Calcium,
    Selenium,
    Pantothenic separately too,
    Spirulina,
    Colloidal Iodine Solution Oral,
    Molybdenum,
    Milk Thistle,
    Ashwagandha,
    Licorice,
    Cod Liver oil capsules,
    L carnitine L tartrate (the only ones I found and got for now to get started), Lycopene
    Aloe Vera juice (sugar free and pure)
    Trifala powder
    Curcumin (fresh homemade powder)

I drink water after resting it in a Copper vessel for 10-12 hours.

Enema, Oil Pulling twice, Nasal irrigation, epsom salt bath.

I have ordered for L glutamine, have finally found Extra Virgin Organic Coconut oil here so will get that in a week or 10 days.

I had asked a friend to send me probiotics from the US, but those will reach me only by January end 2013.

One very major and important thing that I would like to draw your attention to is that there is excessive seepage and mold in the house I am living in from the last three years. I have had the worst symptoms in the last two years. We have made all possible efforts to shift the house, but till now circumstances and financial constraints had been preventing that, but hopefully it will be done very soon now.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

From my personal experience living with mold in my home, I feel that most of the symptoms you are experiencing are from the mold itself and not the candida. It might be causing internal issues (flaring up the candida, etc) but the majority of your symptoms I had when I was living in a moldy apartment.

Hope this helps.

One thing we do in the US is get the health inspector to inspect the place and then they will make the landlord do changes within 30 days to make it habitable.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator

healinglight;30522 wrote: I had asked a friend to send me probiotics from the US, but those will reach me only by January end 2013.

One very major and important thing that I would like to draw your attention to is that there is excessive seepage and mold in the house I am living in from the last three years.

I would attribute your symptoms and the fact that they are not improving to two things: the mold in your house and the lack of probiotics.
    As soon as you are able to live without mold and can add a good probiotic to your regimen, you will begin to see improvements in the way you feel as well as your symptoms.

Able

healinglight
    Participant

I feel that most of the symptoms you are experiencing are from the mold itself and not the candida. It might be causing internal issues (flaring up the candida, etc) but the majority of your symptoms I had when I was living in a moldy apartment.

One thing we do in the US is get the health inspector to inspect the place and then they will make the landlord do changes within 30 days to make it habitable.

Raster, Thanks so much for posting. I had started having the symptoms years before we shifted into this house, but yes, I agree, it has been increasingly worse ever since we shifted.
    How I wish there were such laws, and also put into force here, but unfortunately the only option I have is to move out.

I would attribute your symptoms and the fact that they are not improving to two things: the mold in your house and the lack of probiotics.
    As soon as you are able to live without mold and can add a good probiotic to your regimen, you will begin to see improvements in the way you feel as well as your symptoms.

I understand this means that the symptoms I am having are not die off but candida flaring up as Raster mentioned. In a way I’d rather it was die off… I know the toxins released are very harmful, but at least it is a sign that one is moving ahead on the protocol! 🙂

Thanks a lot Able for taking out time to post a reply! 🙂

Any suggestions what can I do in the meanwhile to help me survive? I am wearing as much warm clothing as I can, I sit in the sun for 30 to 45 minutes daily, take oil massages, and have the blower on much of the time to maintain the room temperature. Yet, sometimes I feel so cold and drained out I feel the next death in the city due to cold will be mine!

Able900
    Spectator

healinglight;30553 wrote: Any suggestions what can I do in the meanwhile to help me survive?

My first thought is kefir; is it possible for you to make your own kefir? If you can find or make a well fermented form of kefir, or even homemade yogurt, this would at least be a start at reestablishing the flora in the intestines.

Able

healinglight
    Participant

Kefir is not available here, had not even heard of it before, but I am having a huge bowl of homemade yogurt made of low fat milk everyday…I love it, so can increase the amount if you suggest.

Any second thoughts…anything else I can do?

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Make sure your sodium levels are high enough. Part of my job is being outside and in the winter I increase my sodium/good fat in the diet to help prevent the chills. Stay away from herbs or greens that can act as diuretics. Diuretics can cause lower blood pressure and contribute to chills. On cold days I limit my carbs and eat higher fat/sodium..it helps a lot. Sugar and simple carbs a definite no on cold days. Candida converts the sugar and simple carbs to acetaldehyde. The acetaldehyde seems to lower my electrolytes(sodium), which can give me the chills.

Able900
    Spectator

healinglight;30562 wrote: Kefir is not available here, had not even heard of it before, but I am having a huge bowl of homemade yogurt made of low fat milk everyday…I love it, so can increase the amount if you suggest.

Try eating at least two or three large bowls of the yogurt a day; this will help in getting the flora communities started in the intestines.

Any second thoughts…anything else I can do?

James has some good ideas about staying warm, read his post again and try to follow his directions. And he’s right about the aldehyde toxins as far as chills are concerned, so you may want to try to avoid strong die-off during this period since that’s when aldehyde is at its highest level.

Also, eating often throughout the day is a good way to help the body stay warm because it raises the metabolism. Your metabolism spikes every time you eat. Eating six small meals a day is better than three larger ones.
    Remember not to overeat because overeating all at one time can jump start the metabolism which would burn off extra calories that are needed to keep the body warm. It can also extinguish digestive fires which help in fending off a chill.

A little known fact about spices is the so-called “warming spices” – these are cinnamon, cloves, ginger and pepper. The spices actually help to keep the body warm. Making a hot tea of cinnamon, cloves and/or ginger is an excellent way to get the herbs into your body.
    Which reminds me; I assume you’re drinking a lot of water since that’s a big plus during the treatment, but I would always warm the water before drinking it, and avoid drinking any liquid that is much cooler than the body’s temeperature.

Able

healinglight
    Participant

James, Able…this is great help. I am going to follow everything you’ve suggested. Cannot thank you enough! But sure will pray for both of you for such selfless guidance and help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help with cold chills!!! Is this die off or what??’ is closed to new replies.