Help With Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help With Candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Kessler 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

James Kessler
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hi. My problem with candida started probably when I was 13-14 because of my awful diet I had as a kid. Now im 16 trying to figure out how to get rid of this issue. I have constant brain fog, mental issues, constipation, sugar cravings, Sometimes I can feel the blood rush to my head if I sit for too long and get really dizzy, plus much more. I’ve been on the candida diet for probably a couple months now, with almost no avail. I haven’t felt a decrease in symptoms or anything. I haven’t cheated on this diet. Not even once. For supplements, I’ve been taking Milk Thistle, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Zinc, Mag O7 (To help with constipation), and some antifungals with probiotics included. Most of the food I eat is eggs, about 4-8 a day, Peppers, Almonds and Almond Butter, most vegetables included in the diet, Avocado, Oat Bran (1-2 Servings a day with a little Stevia and Cinnamon in it), Chicken and Beef. Checked everything I eat and none of it has sugar. Why is this not going away? Its driving me crazy!

James Kessler
    Participant

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

doublek
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

Hey James, hang in there, it takes time. You’ve had it for years, so you can’t expect it to go away in a few weeks or even just a couple months. From what I’ve read, it seems like two months is the minimum amount of time required to get rid of candida. I’m around the two month mark myself. You seem to have a pretty good list of supplements.

However, you should consider adding a few things. First, you’re not taking anything to break apart the biofilm. Look into NAC an/or digestive enzymes (such as Candex) for this. Second you’re taking zinc. There’s nothing wrong with that (I take it too), but if you’re going to take zinc you must also take a proportional amount of copper. Your copper dosage should be 1/8 the amount of your zinc dosage. The reason you need copper is that zinc will deplete it and so does candida. Copper actually retards the growth of fungus. I only learned that a few weeks ago and when I started taking copper I experienced a really bad die-off. I think I might start a new thread on copper here because it doesn’t seem to be discussed much.

If you want to up your antifungals, there are several others you can try, look into SF722 (Undecylenic Acid) and pau d-arco too. Otherwise it just takes time. Good luck and let us know how you’re doing.

James Kessler
    Participant

Hi, so its been about a month, yet I still don’t feel any better. Is it possible I don’t have candida and it could be a different problem that is similar to candida? I figured by now I would at least notice die off or any good signs, yet nothing of the sort has happened. I do plan to stay focused on the diet and not give up, but its very hard to stay motivated when you don’t see results. Thanks again for the help, it is much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help With Candida’ is closed to new replies.