Help, what to do from here

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help, what to do from here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lettingo
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

The Candida Diet is so hard on me, I feel like I can’t do it. By the end of day 2, I’m so weak, depressed and disoriented that I always end up going on a sugar binge. I get scared by that feeling and I feel like I can’t make it through the first few days of the change. I’m too weak to do anything to take my mind off of the feeling, even watching a movie is too much energy. And then I have insomnia too, so I am stuck in bed for so long and time goes so slowly, and I start to feel so ill…. That I BREAK.

I’ve been trying to go on this diet for a month and the longest I made it was 3 days… Every single time I go on a sugar binge, and then after the sugar binge I don’t feel any better I feel WORSE but I still do it every time. What do I do from here?? How do I get over the barricade that is the first 4-7 days?? Please help…. I feel so miserable and lost.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The reason you want to binge on sugar is because the candida wants it, not you! It takes control of your cravings because you are killing it…all it wants is a tasty meal!

If you want to feel better, taking supplements can really help (such as basic vitamins). Cod liver oil is one of them as well, this can really help treat seasonal depression.

Another way to get energy is to take short walks of 15-45 minutes. This can also help you sleep better. Taking a warm shower before bed helps as well.

If you really want to detox from candida fast, go to a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, or even a hot bath to sweat out the toxins from the skin, your bodies largest organ.

I wish you luck, and if you want to feel better again…you simply gotta do the diet. Otherwise, you will go in your current cycle over and over getting nowhere.

-Raster

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Hi – I will just share with you that I have been quite the little whiner on this diet – you will see lots of my posts that ask cant i eat this cant i eat that????? hahaha I think what you have to try to do is see the glass half full instead of half empty – you know. I seem to be better when I focus on what I CAN eat. i recently bought some Braggs apple cider vinegar dressing and I cant tell you how happy i was to have it. I also just bought wild caught salmon in a can at whole foods and add that to a whole bunch of green veges. I think it helps to go stock up on all the food you can eat – then when you are hungry, there is something available. Its funny how eating a whole cucumber can satisfy me now hahaha. I have to admit however I have allowed one cheat which is a small cup of coffee with almond milk in morning after my lemon water – this is bad i know but it has kept me sane – good luck – If I can do this, you really can!!!

stephglenn
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Wow- you sound just like me. (I have been a binger/exercise bulimic.) I have yet to be 100% successful on this diet, but I am getting there. The coconut bread is helping tremendously. I couldn’t stand it at first, but now I love it. When I get a carb craving that’s what I eat. For those of us who are “getting there” the slower way- a quote from my Dr. “Remember that you do not have to do everything 100% right from the very first day. Today, do it only approximately right. Tomorrow, make it “more right” until you are RIGHT.” I’m going to be praying for you cause I soooo know what you are going through. Don’t lose hope!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I started out just like you guys and I ended up going very strict…if you can reduce your coffee intake to just 1 cup a week and switch to green tea, you will notice a huge improvement.

The coffee, alcohol, sugar, dairy…its all why you are here on top of the other causes.

-Raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help, what to do from here’ is closed to new replies.