help! urinary urgency!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help! urinary urgency!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marlau
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 14

Is anyone experiencing urinary frequency and/or urgency? Do you know of anything that helps?

Julia
    Replies: 78

HI there,

If it is a bacterial infection D-mannose powder is AMAZING. I have avoided my antibiotics bc of it. Health food stores carry it. It is the part of the cranberry that coats the walls so bacteria can’t stick to it. AMAZING…I have been very very please with this stuff. It is used in children with chronic bladder infections as a preventative.

And of course food grade H202 is what has gotten completely rid of all my illnesses.

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/TheTruthAboutFGHP.pdf

Hope this is helpful…take care

: )

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I do. I feel like some days I urinate twenty times and really have to go. Some days not as much. I feel like its due to my antifungals and maybe die off. I ve been tested for an infection twice and my levels are all pretty normal. I also drink a lot of water, my dr said it means that the liver and kidneys are getting flushed out.But also can be an infection, but so far not in my case

Marlau
    Replies: 14

Thank you. I heard that a probiotic/cranberry supplement made by Whole Approach has worked for some people. I’m going to give that a try!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would check out liver supplements such as milk thistle; vitamin C is also quite important.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘help! urinary urgency!’ is closed to new replies.