Help! Rash is not going away…!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help! Rash is not going away…!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hanalei 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hanalei
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I’ve had a rash since about September. It started on my right leg (same place I had it a year or so before that apparently disappeared on its own), a small spot that got bigger. Since then, it has spread to both legs, both arms, my stomach and back, back of shoulders, and there are bumps on my right hand. My right side is definitely the worst – the ones on my back, right arm and leg nearly cover the entire limb, particularly the front. Most of the spots are insanely itchy off and on and hurt if I scratch them. The biggest spots on my right arm and leg ooze if I scratch them. They also ooze at night and when I wake up in the morning, apparently when a layer of this oozy gunk builds up and then breaks when I stretch. It used to ooze all day, but is down to generally only an hour or 2. Everything is very dry, otherwise, and itchy. The rash on my back sometimes hurts and causes almost like electrical shocks that hurt and make me tense up. When I shower, the rash hurts more (hot water), and when it itches randomly during the day, it’s usually very hot and putting a cold pack and shea butter on it usually help.

I have a lot of the candida symptoms, but the rash is the worst one. My body looks terrible and I am so sick of it. I can’t even wear a t-shirt in public because I look like I have some freakish south american parasite or something.

I’ve been doing the candida diet – very little sugar, no wheat, no carrots, no fruit other than a very small amount of berries and half a grapefruit (and not every day). I’m almost 3 weeks into this diet and really haven’t noticed any improvement other than the rash on my left arm has paled somewhat, and my left leg is not very noticeable (it was the best of the rashes to begin with).

I am taking antifungals several times a day, rotating between grapefruit seed extract, capryllic acid, Pau d’Arco tea capsules, fresh garlic, apple cider vinegar, oil of oregano, and ginger. I also take probiotics daily, as well as magnesium, zinc copper, flax oil, vitamin D3, and a multivitamin. I eat a lot of salads now (there’s nothing ELSE i can eat!) and have included lots of seeds, pecans, and kelp. I also exercise daily, but can’t work up much of a sweat when it’s so cold (it’s winter here in northern USA).

I had this same rash before right after I went raw vegan in 2012, and it lasted a good year. It seemed to go away on it’s own over the summer except for one tiny spot of skin-colored bumps on the side of my right leg. Now it’s back, and much worse. I don’t know what else I can possibly do for it, but it HAS to go away ASAP! Does anyone have any ideas on this? I’m desperate.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Help! Rash is not going away…!!!’ is closed to new replies.