Help preparing

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Help preparing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’m getting ready to begin the cleanse on New Year’s Day (maybe sooner). I’ve been reading a lot of posts on the forum, and think I have a good idea, but I thought I’d run it by you guys since I’ve already ordered some rubbish I need to return by being too hasty.

All I plan on consuming/putting in my mouth for the first 7-14 days are the following.

*- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    *- Organic garlic, ginger and allowed green veg
    *- Lemongrass?
    *- Nestlé Pure Life Mineral Water
    *- Lemon juice (hopefully organic)
    *- Cornish sea salt
    *- Desert Essence Tea Tree Toothpaste – Fennel

I’ll eat as little as I can (maybe just breakfast and lunch), but don’t want to starve. I was thinking of lightly steaming veg and blending it up into soups with garlic and olive oil so it’s easy to digest. My job can be demanding at times, so I’ll buy a pack of organic eggs in case I start to feel too weak, but I’m really hoping to minimise animal products. In terms of supplements, I’m thinking of these.

*- Molybdenum [Molybdenum, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Silica]
    *- Vitamin C [Magnesium ascorbate powder]
    *- Milk thistle [Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Milk Thistle Seed, Gelatin]

I’m assuming if I remove the capsule and dissolve in water the gelatin/cellulose won’t be a problem, right? I want to get some D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), but I can’t seem to find an affordable one. Are other forms of the vitamin worth taking? Anything else I should buy? Supplements are so expensive in the UK, even poor quality ones. Would organic herbal teas like milk thistle, dandelion, nettle etc be of benefit?

I’ll also try to take a daily bath, although I worry about the water fluoridation. Is there anything like any bath salts that could help neutralise this, since it’s one of the most reactive substances known to man that the government wants us to consume against our will?

I think that’s everything for the cleanse. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who read this.

Edit: I just found Granary Herbs Swedish Bitters [Water, Vegetable Glycerine (EP, BP) 50% Vol., Aloe, Wormwood, Angelica, Manna, Rhubarb root, Senna leaves, Theriac Venezian (Blacksnake root, Cinnamon bark, Malabar Cardomom, Valerian root) Zedvoary root, Ginger root, Carline Thistle root, Myrrh, Camphor, Saffron]. Are they okay?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: I’m assuming if I remove the capsule and dissolve in water the gelatin/cellulose won’t be a problem, right?

Reply: The small amount of cellulose in capsules isn’t normally a problem, but if you want to do this there’s no reason not to.

Quote: I want to get some D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), but I can’t seem to find an affordable one. Are other forms of the vitamin worth taking?

Reply: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant as well as a good immune booster among other advantages to the treatment. Alpha-tocotrienol (note difference in spelling) is also a natural form, but whether or it would be available to you is another question. I suppose that if you can’t find a natural source, the synthetic form is better than nothing.

Keep in mind that natural forms of vitamin E are found in plentiful amounts in several herbs which are on the ‘allowed’ list.

Cloves, curry powder, oregano, ginger and sage, thyme, parsley, cumin, marjoram and ground cinnamon contain vitamin E. Both the ground and leaf versions are fine. Oddly enough the herb or spice that contains the largest quantity of Vitamin E is paprika; in fact, 1 oz. of paprika contains 42% of your daily recommended requirement of vitamin E.

Vitamin E is also found in vegetables, such as bell peppers, dark leafy greens (chard, bok choy, spinach, collards, etc.), asparagus, tomatoes, and broccoli.

If you do as you say, you’re bound to experience some die-off symptoms after several days at the most. For this you should start your molybdenum at least a day before starting the detox. What is the exactly name (not brand) of the form of molybdenum?

Quote: I just found Granary Herbs Swedish Bitters
    Reply: These should work fine.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Able900 wrote: Keep in mind that natural forms of vitamin E are found in plentiful amounts in several herbs which are on the ‘allowed’ list.

Vitamin E is also found in vegetables, such as bell peppers, dark leafy greens (chard, bok choy, spinach, collards, etc.), asparagus, tomatoes, and broccoli.

Vegetable intake certainly shouldn’t be a problem. Are the spices recommended during the detox? I’d like to use a lot of turmeric for it’s anti-inflammatory properties, but the website mentions “strong spices” aggravating LGS. I’m not sure what that includes, except maybe capsicum and mixes containing it like garam masala.

Able900 wrote: If you do as you say, you’re bound to experience some die-off symptoms after several days at the most. For this you should start your molybdenum at least a day before starting the detox. What is the exactly name (not brand) of the form of molybdenum?

I’ll keep that in mind. I’m prepared for the die-off. I’ve already experienced something similar with my own haphazard dieting attempts. One option says “from Molybdenum Krebs [Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex]” and the other is molybdenum amino acid chelate.

Thanks for all your work on the forum and taking the time to reply to my (increasingly persistent) posts. Being able to receive well-researched advice like this certainly isn’t something I take for granted. Hopefully I can grab this opportunity by the scruff of the neck and sort my health problems out once and for all!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: Are the spices recommended during the detox?

Reply: I wouldn’t use more than one during the cleanse, the turmeric should be fine.

Molybdenum amino acid chelate < ~~~ This is the one you want. The word of gratitude is very much appreciated. Thank you, Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help preparing’ is closed to new replies.