Help please!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  glen 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Riti
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Everyone

I’ m 25 years old and Back in November 2013 I got really sick… flu,ear infection etc..for this reason I was prescribed different antibiotics. The doctor asked me if I had a yeast infection before as from all the antibiotics he gave there could be a reaction. I said no so he told me to get some probiotics small dosage. I got better but I got a huge yeast infection. 5 months later and the infection doesn’t want to go away! The itching is the worse part!

I went to my gyno and she prescribed pills and creams. I had to go back there 5 times in total and i never got any better. to make things worse it was around christmas time.. I ate a lot of sugary stuff around that time… I researched online about candida diets and found Lisa Richards books. I’ve been following her diet for 50 days! Eating the right food (i hope) and taking probiotics and anti fungals.

Do you have any suggestions that can help me ? I can use all the help that I can get! When I read her book it said that after 60 days I can start re introducing food but the way I’m going I don’t think that I’ll be able to re introduce food for at least another 6 months!!! I’ m feeling very discouraged at the moment. I’ll be going on vacation in a few weeks, what am I going to do than?? I am not going to be able to follow this diet!

If someone has similar stories please share
    or any suggestions!

Thanks in advance!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

List the supplements and diet please…

-raster

Riti
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I started the diet with one week of detox. Eating vegetables the whole week and taking NAC.

The second week I started eating organic meat. Mostly chicken because I read that you should avoid red meat. I do eat other stuff but all recipes from Lisa richards book that are ok for the candida diet. I started taking probiotics too.

The third week I started taking the anti fungals. I take these at least two hours after taking the probiotics. I take Candida Support and Caprylic Acid.

Thanks!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend an anti-inflammatory diet and/or one that involves taking fatty acids (also known as biofilm protocol) that will slowly erode the candida down. I also recommend getting strict with the diet and reduce starchy items like rice and reduce red meat consumption. Certain food items might be problematic for you such as eggs and you might not know it, so I recommend testing each food you are eating in your diet for a week to see whether its a problem for you or not.

Caprylic acid will only be effective for 6 weeks, so I recommend rotating to another antifungal at that point. I would try SF722 as a potential replacement. Also for probiotics, the best one I tried was HMF neuro which is the only human derived probiotic on the market. I rotate HMF neuro with other high count high strain probiotics.

You also don’t have a detox plan it seems and if you don’t, then the yeast toxins will remain in the body causing problems. I recommend taking liver cleansing herbs that will aid in your detox.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3698_Biofilms–Possible-protocol-for-a-faster-recovery.aspx?=

-raster

glen
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

CANDIDA FREE AT LAST!!
    I TRY EVERYTHING THAT CAME IN THE MARKET PILLS DIET ,COLONICS MEDICINE… FOR AT LIST 15 YEARS. All came with horrible died off very sick for weeks thinking always that these time I am going to be Healthy at last. But always come back. These days I was reading about Archangels that they are always there for help if we call, and mention that Archangel Raphael is for medicine. So I ask him for guidance. Now I am CANDIDA FREE. I am going to share with you. I boil a cup of water ad 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon let rest 10 minutes. Sieved with a colander ,I ad 1 teaspoon of raw honey MUST BE RAW.(do not put the honey in boiling wait always to be warm). I drink 1 cup in the morning with empty stomach 30 minutes before Breakfast , and prepared another one before to go to bed always with empty stomach.Also I start to have fruit like pineapple that the Doctors o The MENs in Candida say no fruit. My stomach started to move a little more than usual but from the start of the colon, much better than colonics to me. I start filling the difference in a few days. Because my case was very severe once or twice a day I will have a glass of water with 1 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar. 1 capsule grapefruit seed after lunch and one after dinner. “IN a WEEK I am CANDIDA FREE”. No one told me that all that I need was a GOOD STOMACH CLEANING. YUST FOR SAFETY CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FIRST. IF YOU HEAL THANK ARCHANGEL RAFAEL.(i am not religious only believe in one GOD and now in His Helpers.)

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Honey is almost pure sugar. If I am to believe what many contributors to this forum say, sugar is the stuff from hell and candida thrives on sugar. Looking at it from that perspective, it’s amazing that a regular intake of honey has cured you.

On the other hand, bees ad lots of antifungals to honey. They have to, because if they didn’t their entire beehive would soon be covered in mold and fungus. So obviously, observing that beehives are free from mold and fungus, the antifungal properties of honey are stronger than its fungus-feeding properties.

Should the guidelines perhaps be altered? Maybe we should advise: do not consume sugar, unless it is from unprocessed honey.

Anyone else have similar experiences with honey? Or perhaps contradicting experiences? I find this quite interesting.

Rabelais

glen
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I do not think that was the honey alone that cure me, I think was the combination of the honey with the cinnamon that help me to eliminate the waste that was building up for so many years in my digestive tract. I try so many laxatives all these years, I even have colonics that some how help me but not cure me. Let me tell you some hard black staff came from my colon, an after that I start to fill much better. Now I eat regular diet except sugar. I stop the grapefruit seed pills that make me headache.
    I do not understand that so many pills for candida in the market that on top that make you feel more seek , waists your money and not cure you. If your stomach is not clean and they give you on top staff that make you more seek it weaken your immune system,all your organs suffer ,special your liver,and with time you only get worst.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help please!!’ is closed to new replies.