Help or i'm gonna blow up!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help or i'm gonna blow up!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

1)Please if anyone had cured athlete’s foot, let me know!!! I’m in severe pain, i cannot walk because ringworm has my last two fingers feeling like stone and it itches all the time. My previously tested recipe was no washing, fresh garlic beetween toes overnight and baby powder during the day. But it’s not working this time. I thought that maybe it’s a die-off symptom that’s why it’s getting worse and worse. What should i do??? HELP

2) In 1 day it will be 2 weeks on the cleanse but the first week being with bentonite. I have been having constipation and some indigestion if i eat a little too much. For me it’s bereable, so i don’t take anything about it. I’m just waiting to go to stage 2 and start drinking kefir which i know by experience magically cures the problem.
    But i am i holding back my progress in this first stage? Really the only time my stomach is empty is when i wake up so i’m worried that my cleanse is not working. Would you advise me to go on with the lemon cleanse for another week making it 3 since i started the candida therapy in total?

3)Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate doesn’t exist in Greece. Just checked. Other than my athlete’s foot other symptoms are bearable. Should I purchase something else or die-off symptoms will go away once i start the diet? and if so which is the next alternative? I’ve already been taking vitamin c like 3000mg per day and milk thristle tea.

4)Is it possible to actually gain weight while on detox? Am i doing something wrong? I eat about 2-6 big plates of veggies per day depending on my hunger.

Thanks Raster for your quick responses!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have persistant ringworm as well and my naturopath feels that its because of parasites; I have been on the diet for over 7 months.

Its up to you to do the cleanse or not…

Other anti-oxidants are alternatives to molbydenum.

If your digestion isn’t good you could experience weight gain.

-raster

nz4ever

Oh my god! I hope i don’t have the same with the ringworm!! I bought some digestive enzymes to help me with my indigestion. I was wandering if they are ok or have a substance that feeds candida.
    It’s quest’s enzyme digest with betaine hci and the ingredients are: bulking agent:microcrystalline cellulose, betaine hci, amylase(with maltodextrin), lipase(with maltodextrin), bromelain(with maltodextrin), papain, magnesium stearate, anti-caking agent:silicon dioxide, peppermint oil, glazing agent:hydroxypropylmthylcellulose

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I take one called pro-gest that contains no maltodextrin. Maltodextrin feeds the candida. Able has a statement about amylase, but I haven’t noticed any ill effects from taking it…he feels that amylase feeds candida as well.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nz4ever wrote: 1)Please if anyone had cured athlete’s foot, let me know!!! I’m in severe pain, i cannot walk because ringworm has my last two fingers feeling like stone and it itches all the time. My previously tested recipe was no washing, fresh garlic beetween toes overnight and baby powder during the day. But it’s not working this time. I thought that maybe it’s a die-off symptom that’s why it’s getting worse and worse. What should i do???

Athlete’s foot and ringworm both are a form of Candida, and to completely cure it you need to be on the Candida diet and protocol.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

In 1 day it will be 2 weeks on the cleanse but the first week being with bentonite. I have been having constipation and some indigestion if i eat a little too much.

You don’t need the bentonite or psyllium husks. Read this post.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

This may help you with the constipation.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate doesn’t exist in Greece. Just checked. Other than my athlete’s foot other symptoms are bearable.
    Should I purchase something else or die-off symptoms will go away once i start the diet?

No, the die-off symptoms won’t go away when starting the diet, and especially when you start adding antifungals and probiotics.

and if so which is the next alternative? I’ve already been taking vitamin c like 3000mg per day and milk thristle tea.

Try to find a supplement called Bayberry Formula; I know it’s sold in the UK, but not sure about Greece. You can continue taking the milk thistle and increase the vitamin C to 6000 mg a day to remove toxins. Take 1000 mg 6 times a day. Plus if you can get it in supplement form, add zinc to your list. Otherwise, look for either or both of the herbs, Lemon grass and Pot marigold.

Is it possible to actually gain weight while on detox?

Probably not, and also probably not for a while on the diet. The ‘secret’ to not losing weight on the diet is to simply obtain more calories. When it comes down to it, this is what stops the weight loss.

Able

nz4ever

You can’t really find anything in this country! Bayberry doesn’t exist either. Lemon grass i think there is only in essential oil. So what i have so far is Vitamin C, Zinc, Pot marigord( you mean calendula right?) and milk thirstle. Do you think it’s enough to start battling my die-off symptoms? I got rid of my old vitamin c brand that contained maltodextrin and bought solgar’s but it says vitamin c with rose hips. Any problem with that?

Actually my concern is far from maintaining my weight. I wanna loose around ten kilos. But I was very surprised to find out i have actually gained some. I suppose as raster said it might be due to my indigestion.

About the ringworm now…being so bad i was unable to walk, today i visited the hospital. They said it’s propably some secondary infection and i’m going back tommorrow so they can run me some tests and see what caused it. After they said i need to take some antibiotics in addition to topic treatment. But that would hinder my progress, won’t it? I was thinking about trying garlic as an antibiotic instead. what do you think? Also i dried some suggested remedy i found on the forum about soaking in lemon water. Was a disaster. Even a little drop of water and the fungus spreads and hurts like hell. Any other suggestions?

Again, huge thanks to both raster and able900. You trully are life savers!

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

How about soaking your foot in water and tea tree oil, or eucalyptus? Tea tree is a powerful antiseptic and antifungal. Good luck!

nz4ever

Every remedy suggesting applying moisture is hust a recipe for making it triple. I did try putting teatree oil directly to the infected area and it got worse! Pfff the only thing that calms it from spreading is olive oil but it doesn’t cure it completely.

nz4ever

Hello again! I’m pleased to report that everything is going Ok! I feel like i’m getting better.
    I wanted to ask… i have a set of garlic which has “blossomed” and developped mold in some parts. I take one clove twice per day as my antifungal after i have cut the molded part. Am i right or should i buy a new packet?
    also anyone have a good recipe for making sauekraut?

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Here is a video on how to make sauerkraut.*note, you can use sea salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OJHoFec7c

Here is recipes on KefirKraut. Using Kefir whey instead of salt to ferment your veggies

http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirkraut.html

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Help or i'm gonna blow up!’ is closed to new replies.