Help or i'm gonna blow up!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help or i'm gonna blow up!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

Please i need help! I just now found out about the forum….
    I have started the cleanse stage for 6 days now taking psylium and bentonite, doing the liver flush with garlic and ginger and using vitamin c in supplement, milk thirstle and echinacea in teas i make from the actual herbs.
    I eat vegetables raw or steamed (but not organic…it makes that huge difference? i have to change?) with lots of olive oil from our trees so quite pure and lots of organic spices (everything allowed in the list) and almost every time i add some lemon to it.

So, here’s what i experience so far:

1)Less hunger than i ever had in my life….not cravings…nothing. I even forget to eat on the regural 3 hours i used to cause my body simply doesn’t remind me. i usually eat 3 times a day a huge plate of salad. Maybe it’s attibuted to the fact i have been a paleo eater for 3 months now (with occasional cheats), i mean i wasn’t in any case hugely addicted to carbs.

2)Constipation. I go running in the toilet first thing when i wake up and usually before i sleep i manage to get a bit of a relief but the rest of the day i feel like i’m gonna explode,it also hurts in the intestines and feet and my belly is extremely bloated! I show you recommend that psylium/ bentonite is no good but i read in another site that clay can dissolve gaglion cysts(mine in the sole of my foot hurts more when costipated) in the body and that itself does not cause constipation if your digestive system if the later is working properly. So i think it might be of interest to give this a try. Could it be psylium the problem? can i continue with the clay? or it would be the same? and also the clay on its own is a detox drink or is it better to experiment with that another time after finishing candida treatment?

3)Often numbness and crambs in different body parts

4)I’ve lost some weight but every time i feel bloated from costipation my face feels swallen up.

5)Increased secration of mucus from my private parts(which freaked me out honestly!)

6)Worsening of my athlete’s foot condition

Since i’m not having any unbearable die off symptoms, i’m wondering, is it working?
    Thanks in advance for every response!

P.S.: Hope my english is understandable and not too formal…hahaha. it’s not my native language…

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Organic vegetables are preferred, but they’re expensive and often hard to acquire, so just get what you can. The main issues with non-organic veggies are pesticides, which add to the toxic load in your body, and inferior nutritional quality. They don’t have anything that’ll feed your candida though. Just be sure to wash them thoroughly.

2, 3, 5 and 6 all sound like die-off to me. It sounds like you’re experiencing bloating rather than constipation, since you’re having regular bowel movements. Bloating and gas are common die-off symptoms. Things can get pretty nasty for some people at first, and they tend to get much worse before they get better.

Psyllium requires you to drink a massive amount of water and is associated with some pretty negative side-effects. I’d stop taking it and see how you feel. If you feel the clay is helping then continue it, but you might want to read through the cleanse section in the Protocol used by members on the forum. Some of the suggested supplements, like molybdenum, may help with your symptoms.

By the way, do you mean you have your own olive trees? I’m jealous. I love olives, but I have to buy them in a jar or in junk oils like sunflower. I’d love to try fresh olive oil too. I don’t trust any unrefined oil left on a shelf not to be at least partly degraded. Sheep/goat dairy is standard in Greece as well, right? I have to eat “Greek” yoghurt made from cow’s milk 🙁

nz4ever

Thanks for the quick answer. I’ve seen on the site the detox with lemon suggested. I ‘m gonna try this for the second week. But can i use the bentonite (without psyllium) at the same time? Also my suppelements (vitamin c,echinachea and milk thristle) are enough? as i already spent more than i can afford on a useless jar of psyllium and i absolutely don’t want to cut the cure halfway for the lack of money!

Honestly, i think it is constipation what i’m experiencing. It hurts like hell at times! can’t be just gas. Also you’re right, i’m also feeling dehydrated even thought i drink more than 10 glasses of water per day.

Also yes, it’s more common than not to have olive trees in Greece. Hadn’t realise how lucky i am for that until i went abroad. On the contrary, coconut oil which is often suggested as one of the best against candida is really expensive in health stores (the only place you can find it here). like 15-20 euros for half a litre something! And yes we do eat quite enough sheep/goat diary but mostly cheese. There are also some new brands for yogurt with organic milk not too expensive in supermarkets. But none of it like real traditional yogurt. Mostly cause we’re stupid milk comes from imports( germany, france…) making organic products like kefir very expensive!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, nz4ever, welcome to the forum.

1)Less hunger than i ever had in my life….not cravings…nothing.
    Maybe it’s attributed to the fact i have been a paleo eater for 3 months now.

Actually this is attributed to the detox itself; and it’s not at all uncommon, in fact you can almost expect this to happen in the beginning, that is, unless you go through carbohydrate withdrawal right away, in which case you think you’re absolutely starving to death. But since you say you were never addicted to carbs you shouldn’t be bothered with hunger until later. So don’t be too surprised if strong hunger suddenly hits somewhere along the line as it is also quite common.

2)Constipation. Could it be psyllium the problem? can i continue with the clay? or it would be the same? and also the clay on its own is a detox drink or is it better to experiment with that another time after finishing candida treatment?

Constipation is is unfortunately one of the most common reactions to Candida, both alive and dying, as well as the detox and diet. Read the following post for constipation remedies.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

As Javizy wrote, I would also leave the psyllium alone. If you’ve not read the information on an easier but very workabe detox, it’s shown on the following link.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

3) Often numbness and crambs in different body parts

Likely another effect of the detox.

4) I’ve lost some weight but every time i feel bloated from costipation my face feels swallen up.

Also a typical reaction that a lot of people experience. However, you’re experiencing an exagerrated version because of the psyllium which tends to cause extreme bloating; getting rid of it should to a degree at least.

5) Increased secretion of mucus from my private parts (which freaked me out honestly!)

Also not that unusual. Mucus production can be reduced by vitamin C and zinc supplements taken on a regular basis. Vitamin C pills of 500 mg each are available and quite inexpensive, take 1000 mg doses at least 5 to 6 times a day, and at least an hour apart. There are lozenges of zinc available that can be taken on a regular basis also. Of course, you need to drink a lot of water every day.

6) Worsening of my athlete’s foot condition

This is caused by the detoxing effect forcing the toxins from the body. Again, drink plenty of water.

Let us know if you have other questions and concerns.
    Able

nz4ever

Thanks so much!! I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have found this forum. I was tired of explaining to people what i think i have. not even doctors here know about this condition! every one thought i’m hypochondriac!

So…to summarize:
    Eat as i do and

1)2 times per day the lemon detox drink
    2)once per day the liver flush drink with garlic and ginger
    3)once per day a tea with echinachea and milk thristle and a whole lemon (is it ok to put the together?)
    4)a capsule of vitamin c with every meal (am i not in danger of vitamin c overdose?)

Is that enough? I don’t want to spend any more money unless necessary!
    Also do i continue taking these in stage 2 ?

Today i didn’t take psyllium and bentonite and feel sSooooooooooo much better!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the protocol for your answers. I wouldn’t worry about stage 2 yet, I would only worry about stage 1. In the long run you will need good antifungals, good probiotics, plus random vitamins…so expect to spend more in the long run.

It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth.

-raster

nz4ever

One other question. My stool have been green for some days now. Has it happened to anyone else? It’s just the green vegetables or should i worry that psylium left me its side-effects before i stop it?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

nz4ever wrote: One other question. My stool have been green for some days now. Has it happened to anyone else? It’s just the green vegetables or should i worry that psylium left me its side-effects before i stop it?

Green is normal!
    cheers mate
    Thomas

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

nz4ever wrote: One other question. My stool have been green for some days now. Has it happened to anyone else? It’s just the green vegetables or should i worry that psylium left me its side-effects before i stop it?

That happened to me when I was suddenly on the diet and vegan. My stool was great actually. So its not the psylium per se. Wouldnt worry about it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Flushing the liver can cause bile to be discharged; the extra bile can cause the stool to be green in color.
    You can slow the process down if you wish to by drinking arrowroot tea.

Able

nz4ever

Thanks guys for the answers. Really, you’re the best.
    I hope i’m not being too annoying to ask more…

Well i have been having constipation and some indigestion if i eat a little too much. For me it’s bereable, so i don’t take anything about it. I’m just waiting to go to stage 2 and start drinking kefir which i know by experience magically cures the problem.

But i am i holding back my progress in this first stage? Do i need to take something to cure my constipation?

nz4ever

Being close to starting stage 2, i’m very confused…
    I do not understand if i need to continue the lemon thing…
    And also you say meat if absolutely necaissary… if i cannot get my hands on organic fish at all(quite frankly i doubt if even the eggs i buy as organic are truly as such) is it better to skip fish completely? If i do find wild salmon for instance, they wouldn’t know if it’s red(as suggested inthe list) or pink. Is this really so important? Any other wild fish won’t do?

raster
    Participant

I don’t understand what you mean about organic fish; all fish are organic that are in the wild…

But farmed fish on the other hand are probably fed a lot of junk and antibiotics…

Its up to you on whether to continue the lemon cleanse or not; once you end the cleanse you can start stage 1 which is the diet…

You can eat almost all types of fish except for ones high in mercury. That is a very small list of ones you cannot eat.

-raster

nz4ever

1)I just saw your fish selection. Is there any way to put all these instruction topics together in the start when the forum opens or in anycase somewhere we can have easy access?

2)Ok, so when i start the diet i stop the lemon cleanse. Got it. I’m having a problem though….please helpi have been having constipation and some indigestion if i eat a little too much. For me it’s bereable, so i don’t take anything about it. I’m just waiting to go to stage 2 and start drinking kefir which i know by experience magically cures the problem.
    But i am i holding back my progress in this first stage? Really the only time my stomach is empty is when i wake up.Do i need to take something to cure my constipation?

3)A clarification about cooking methods. I can’t take any more raw. And need a change from steaming. saute in a frying pan but with a little bit of water to boil for 10′ is ok?

Again i’m deeply grateful for any advice on these matters! Bless you

raster
    Participant

We have all of the posts by Able in an index post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

To cure the constipation check out this post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

I think chamomile tea works great…

You can cook your food however you want on the diet.

-Raster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Help or i'm gonna blow up!’ is closed to new replies.