Help! – on specific dosing of suppliments not covered in the book

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help! – on specific dosing of suppliments not covered in the book

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fuzzypeach 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fuzzypeach
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello! I have soe questions on quantities:

1. Bentonite Clay
    Q – When do I start and stop taking the Bentonite clay binder? How much should I be taking per day? (I have liquid I will mix with the Fiber-3) (I am already in phase 3 but I just got access to Bentonite now)
    Q – Is it okay to take it right before I go to sleep?

2. Other Suppliments:
    I have Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Glutamine, Molybdenum & Magnesium.
    Q – When exactly do I take these 3 additional suppliments? (time during day, with other suppliments, which phases?)
    Q – What quantity of these suppliments do I take? (it only mentions in the book that for magnesium men take 400 mg and women take 300 mg but it doesnt mention the others)

3. Enzymes
    I have lumbrokinase for phase 4. What time of day do I take this? What quantity should I take per day?

Thank you so much for any feedback or suggestions.

doublek
    Participant
    Replies: 46

I don’t know about all of the supplements But here’s what I do know. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which means you can’t overdose on it. While I’m not taking much vitamin C right now, in the past I’ve taken some very high doses without side effect. I’m taking 50mcg of molybdenum three times a day (as part of an NAC/selenium supplement). The limit for molybdenum is 2mg, so I’m far under the limit. For magnesium I take 400mg a day, that’s another one you don’t want to overdo. Make sure you get a form of magnesium that is well-absorbed. Some of the less expensive magnesium supplements will cause diarrhea (trust me, I tried it). I use magnesium glycinate. The others I really don’t know anything about.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Specific dosing really depends on how much you weigh, what other supplements you’re taking, etc. It’s not really possible to give a ‘one size fits all’ recommendation, which is why I think there aren’t specific doses in the book.

If I were you, I would start by following the directions on the bottle. Do a bit of research and gradually increase the dose if it seems appropriate. You could also get some advice from an integrative doctor.

fuzzypeach
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Thank you so much for your helpful replies! I will do some more research! 🙂
    Much appreciated!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help! – on specific dosing of suppliments not covered in the book’ is closed to new replies.