Help! Not coping with what I assume is 'Die Off'

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Help! Not coping with what I assume is 'Die Off'

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jemma
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help: this is my 4th morning on the ‘cleanse’ as outlined on this website but I feel really terrible!

I assume I have candida in the gut becuase I was on 3 different antibiotics for a year and have never felt well since – tiredness, poor memory, bad back, hip and shoulder aches, anxious, mood swings etc. I tried a diet where I just alliminated unnatural sugars, dairy and yeast and my energy and feeling of health was great but I still had bad sugar cravings and did not have much self restraint when it came to eating sweets/chocolate once off the diet etc. I found this website and realised I should have eliminated fruit and sweet potato, underground veg etc from my diet so am now on the ‘cleanse’ as I say.

I took acidophillus probiotic (10 billion) for a couple of days but stopped when I read that it should not be started until after the cleanse. I have been eating quinoa with about a tsp coconut oil and cocoa nibs in the morning, having a bit of red pepper for a snack and a salad with some quinoa or rice for lunch, an egg for a snack and steamed cabbage, green beans and leeks with a little bit of rice or walnuts for dinner. I have been taking a multi vit but I’m waiting for the following to arrive:

calcium bentonite clay
    milk thistle
    pantothenic acid
    c-1000 vit c tablets
    now foods: candida clear formula
    Psyllium Husk Powder

Today I am off work because I feel so ill with hot sweats, headache, shaking hands, jittery, anxious feeling, foggy headed and achey. The foggy head is the worst bit – I have a feeling of unreality! I have had a sore throat for the past 2 days but today that seems better.

I am starting to worry about these symptoms.

Before starting this diet, I just got tired etc as mentioned above. I feel like I am not getting something I need to be healthy.

Can anyone advise me; is there a food I can add to my diet without setting my progress back? Do I need to order some molybdenum in order to geet healthy? Can I take paracetamol to help with the feverish symptoms?

Any guidance, info or suggestions would be a great reasurance – Thanks in anticipation!

tisdaleh

I’m sorry to piggy back here, but I too am not dealing with the die off well.

I have oral thrush. The pain is soo intense I cannot eat anything. So the Cleanse is helpful—only drinking liquids.

But for me I have ZERO energy. I am super shaky—like my blood sugar is too low. I have the sweats.

I realize these are some things that happen, but I have 2 small kids. I cannot live like this. I nearly fell last night due to lack of strength.

HELP

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Jemma, I know exactly what you are going through. 1st things 1st: The clay and psylium powder or not recommended on this forum for health risks.

molybdenum can definitely help you. I havent used it myself but here it is very much recommended for coping with die-off.

You can always take probiotics. This is one of the most important things to take.

Tisdaleh, same for you. I know its hell but you have to hang in there. The candida is screaming for something to feed on, but you must resist. However, if the cleanse is too much for you, why not switch to stage 1 of the diet instead. Some body types just handle cleanses better than others. Die off symptoms should continue on stage 1.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the following posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9759_DieOff-Symptoms-and-Cure.aspx#post9759

and

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

Another way to reduce or completely eliminate die-off symptoms is to do a sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, or even hot bath to sweat out the toxins via the bodies largest organ, the skin.

-raster

Jemma

Thank you very much for the info. I am very sad to hear that I have ordered the husk and clay for no reason – what are the dangers of these? They are recomended by this website!

I have ordered some Molybdenum today and my milk thistle and vit c arrived today so I will start on those! Is there a limit to using these or the pantothenic acid?

Thanks again

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jemma wrote: I have ordered some Molybdenum today and my milk thistle and vit c arrived today so I will start on those! Is there a limit to using these or the pantothenic acid?

Follow the directions on the milk thistle and pantothenic acid labels.
    For Molybdenum, you can take 250 mcg three times a day. Start with 250 mcg a day, the next day raise it to 500 mcg, etc.

Take 1000 mg of the vitamin C three times a day, morning, noon and night.

Psyllium has been known to cause internal bleeding because of the sharpness of the tiny shards of husks. One of the side effects is pink urine which is actually blood in the urine.

Able

jim
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi Jemma, well where to start, i’ve had candida for three years tried everything, went low carb felt good at first but after a while symptoms came straight back. I’ve tried everything garlic,apple cider vinegar, threelac, fasting and many others but i started reading Ray Peat and have been on his eating way for a week. Since i’ve done that my thrush has gotten worse , but the white coating on my tongue has almost gone and i also feel way better.
    Ray Peat’s information is completely free on his website, he says that sugar ( sucrose), fruit, milk, meat,fat, eggs, cheese, are all fine it’s grains that are the problem. He also thinks illnes is caused by stress on the body.
    I haven’t felt this good for a long time and it truly is starting to work, i truly think you should go to his website and get all his information FREE, i promise you i am genuine. If you want me to keep you updated on my progress i will keep posting on this thread.
    All the best Jim.

jim
    Replies: 2

Hi Chris24

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

So Jim how are you doing on fruit?

adriana62

Try massage.Makes you feel great.Your body can use all the pampering it can get!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jim wrote: Ray Peat’s information is completely free on his website,
    he says that sugar (sucrose), fruit, milk, meat, fat, eggs, cheese, are all fine it’s grains that are the problem.

I assume this is some sort of sick joke.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help! Not coping with what I assume is 'Die Off'’ is closed to new replies.