help! newbie

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help! newbie

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bex139
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Been on the candida diet for over 2 months now, things had been improving a lot but over the last 2 weeks I feel like I’ve regressed. I haven’t changed anything about my diet or supplements. Is this normal, or is the candida fighting back?

Also, over the last 3 days I’ve started taking 1 tsp of coconut oil. Yesterday I felt terrible..experienced flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, spaced out. Could this be die-off, even though I am 2 months in? I never had any die-off symptoms before.

Any help much appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you doing just the diet? Are you taking any antifungals or probiotics. If not, then your journey has not even started yet!

-raster

bex139
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Sorry didn’t explain myself too clearly!

Doing the diet but have been eating 1 apple a day and also potatoes, so not completely restrictive.

I take oregano, garlic, vit c, linseed oil, acidophilus 3 times a day

All was going really well for the first 6 weeks, but then seemed to deteriorate and old symptoms returned 🙁

raster
    Participant

It’s likely the candida adapting to the foods you are eating which includes potatoes and apples. What else are you eating? Rice and beef? This is a good treat for candida as well…

-raster

Lenoirbeaute
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Another NEWBIE question:

I’m on Day 9 of the cleanse and I have not taken any antifugals. I thought I was supposed to start them when I start the actual diet. I plan on starting virgin coconut oil tomorrow which will be day 10 (I only planned to do the cleanse for 10 days. My die off has gotten a lot better with Molybdenum and Vitamin C I feel that I’m ready to start the strict diet). Should I stay on the cleanse for a few more days and incorporate antifungals?? Or just start the strict diet and continue upping the antifungal dosage every 3 days??

raster
    Participant

Start the diet and then antifungals a few days later.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘help! newbie’ is closed to new replies.