Help..new and lost

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help..new and lost

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FeelingBad 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

FeelingBad
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Good morning,

I’m new to this and havent been formally diagnosed however, after doing some, well, alot of reading I believe this may be the problem. I have a doctors appt coming but decided to join a forum in hopes someone on here can help me explain this or help me understand. I just started feeling bad about 2 months ago. Well let me explain. I have always had some sort of GUT problem for about 2 years now. It all of sudden started one day. I had major bloat, gas, constipation (bad), indigestion, feeling sick to my stomach (off & on), clammy hands & my hands will be ice cold when the rest of my body is warm. Here lately it has got worse. I’m irritable & very moody, so my husband & kids say…..lol but I can feel it….i sense it. Now i’m having this cough & nasal drip in the morning so bad I feel sick to my stomach after about 30 to 45 mins of being up. I did the test on a website for Candida and I had all but 3 signs.

Help!!!!! What can I do to feel better? & i’m hearing a cleanse is good….what should I do?

Angie…AKA “feelingbad”

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We developed this general plan if you are interested:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Many of your symptoms are liver symptoms which is due the candida toxins taxing the body.

-raster

FeelingBad

Thank You, I’m going to check that out, but what do you mean about liver symptoms?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The irritable and moody symptoms are liver symptoms. This means your liver is being taxed and or damaged by the candida toxins.

The bloating and gas are likely related to deficiencies in HCL:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

The clammy hands and cold symptoms are related to the candida toxins.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

FeelingBad;40161 wrote: Thank You, I’m going to check that out, but what do you mean about liver symptoms?

Raster is talking about the damage that the Candida toxins, aldehyde and alcohol, can do to the liver. For this you can go ahead and start taking the herb, Milk Thistle. Below is the information shown in the “cleanse” section of the protocol.

Milk Thistle
    To cleanse and protect the liver as well as for liver damage from the Candida toxin, aldehyde, the recommended dose of milk thistle is 420 mg/day containing at least 70-80% silymarin. Silymarin is a flvonoid that is extracted from the seeds of milk thistle and is the beneficial part of the herb.

The highest amount recommended is 560 mg/day for 16 days; after 16 days the dose can be reduced to 430 mg a day. This amount is recommended for intrahepatic cholestasis treatment, but the same amount could be taken if severe liver damage is suspected. The dose you decide to take should be spread out over approximately a 16 hour period.

At these doses, the herb will bind with as well as coat the liver cells, and the photochemical properties can heal any previous liver damage as well as protect the liver from future damage. The silymarin shields the liver from toxic substances. This flavonoid also encourages the liver to grow new cells. Milk thistle capsules can be taken throughout your treatment.

After reading the protocol which Raster linked for you, if you decide you’d like to have the forum diet, let me know by private message on the forum.

Able

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Welcome Angie,

The cleanse is optional. The strict diet may seem overwelming to you when you first start to look at all of the foods people need to avoid. Just try to take it one day at a time. The diet does get easier over time as you body adjusts from the elimination of processed foods and sugars.

I would also take what ever the doctor tells you with a grain of salt and give the diet a serious and dedicated try. Many doctors don’t know much about Candida and some may even tell you it doesn’t exist. Let your body be the judge of it.

FeelingBad

Good morning all,

Thanks so much….I work at a wellness center and my boss (New boss) is all about Clean eating & such and has been asking me to do this. Guess it’s time….i’ll make her so happy when I tell her. Anyways, Yes I want as much info as possible on the diet. I want to start feeling better. I want it gone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help..new and lost’ is closed to new replies.