HELP needed after 10 years on Antibiotics!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions HELP needed after 10 years on Antibiotics!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Razorback
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Yes, 10 years! Thanks to a dermatologist and numerous other doctors that I consulted who advised me it was fine to be on Minocycline, daily for that length of period to treat Psoriasis. I have all of the symptoms of Candida- and am convinced that is why I feel so bad.

Recently (last week) I was diagnosed with a food intolerance to Yeast (Brewer’s and Baker’s) as well as Sugar. I am curious if anyone can tell me how/if the two are linked (candida and the food intolerance to the main culprits of Candida).

On an antifungal (RX) now, and started the strict diet last week (I’ve been avoiding carbs and sugar products for a while now, but cheated way to often)- already experiencing horrible die off symptoms, the worst of which has been severe joint pain.

Thanks in advance for your help. And my apologies if I have broken any forum rules etc. Just found this site and am so excited to read more.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Razorback;49805 wrote: Yes, 10 years! Thanks to a dermatologist and numerous other doctors that I consulted who advised me it was fine to be on Minocycline, daily for that length of period to treat Psoriasis. I have all of the symptoms of Candida- and am convinced that is why I feel so bad.

Recently (last week) I was diagnosed with a food intolerance to Yeast (Brewer’s and Baker’s) as well as Sugar. I am curious if anyone can tell me how/if the two are linked (candida and the food intolerance to the main culprits of Candida).

On an antifungal (RX) now, and started the strict diet last week (I’ve been avoiding carbs and sugar products for a while now, but cheated way to often)- already experiencing horrible die off symptoms, the worst of which has been severe joint pain.

Thanks in advance for your help. And my apologies if I have broken any forum rules etc. Just found this site and am so excited to read more.

You don’t have any other route than an intensive anticandida program where you may need to experiment with many things. There isn’t any easy solution to it.

Good Luck,

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Be sure to come up with an effective detox plan to detox the toxins. Otherwise you will have to heal the liver at a later time.

Also drink plenty of water and this might help with the joint pain.

-raster

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Don’t forget to start doing some heavy research on probiotics. You probably did a number on the good bacteria in your body with all of that antibiotics.

The reason you have so many food intolerances and allergies is because the good bacteria in your system has been severely lowered.

Start off by knocking the candida down with antifungals and then start incorporating probiotics.

Remember, it’s not a race and it will take some time but you’ll get there.

It seems winning the battle against candida is like figuring out a combination for a lock. Every combination is a little bit different but how we get to the solution is generally the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HELP needed after 10 years on Antibiotics!’ is closed to new replies.