Help me please. I need and advice.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help me please. I need and advice.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jo2212 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

I know this question is weird but I’m a little paranoid since I discovered that I have candida. Well I´m on the diet for about 3 weeks and I´m felling better but today I eat a salmon with zuchini and it was very healthy but my friend who was beside me was eating rice with cream and pork. He decided to eat some of mine zuchini but he used the fork that was dirty with rice and cream on my zuchini. May have infected my food? Will it destroy the diet I´ve been following these 3 weeks? Thanks so much. So paranoied

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello healhy,

I wouldn’t worry about this whatsoever and a small particle of rice or other food item should not set back your progress very much at all. If you cheat on the diet and eat some rice or fruit or a cracker, it will not ruin the progress you have made and your body will be able to heal and digest the food just fine. Large amounts of these cheat food items is what you should be concerned about; this can set back your progress a few days or a few hours depending on how your body copes with this item.

-raster

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks raster. I would like to know another question: Yesterday I saw you post and one of yours aswers was that a convencion yogurt have 15 a 26 g of sugar and that is right. And we candida suffers should eat a greek yogurt with like 8 a 11 g of sugar. Well This is my question. I like activia and activia have a natural yogurth with just 4,5 g os sugar so it should be ok? What´s the diference of greek and natural yogurt? I hear that activia is rich on bifidus. Shoul I take it 3 or 4 per week? Thanks http://www.activia.pt/produtos/natural/activia-natural.aspx#info

jo2212
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

Healhy, if I were you I’d try and change the way you view food, being on this diet can cause anxiety and stess if you are constantly tying to avoid ”bad’ food, however if you think of food as providing nutrition and energy for your body to heal as well as a host of other positives associated with the types of food promoted you’ll find you become a lot more relaxed which is very important for healing your body and improving your health.

I see your also in England, yeovalley and Rachel’s both do Greek style organic yoghurt, both of which are delicious and available in most supermarkets.

Jo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help me please. I need and advice.’ is closed to new replies.