Help me out with some advice!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help me out with some advice!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

I discovered about 2 weeks from now that a yeast infection, because every time i eat something with sugar it causes acne to me :(, i think i got this problem because i was on accutane for 9 months :(. So anyway, I am 1 week into the candida diet and i am a little worried about the foods and supplements that i take, so i really need your help.
    So my diet is pretty much like this:
    For antifungals: 1 teaspoons coconut oil and garlic. i only take 1 teaspoon since i just started, should i purchase more antifungals or should i just up the dose of coconut oil as you say in the protocol? also i will be taking renewlife ultimate flora 50 billion in about 1 week from now for my probiotics, for my vitamins i have vitamin c and molybdenum for my die offs! my vitamin c is 1000 mg with citrus bioflavonoids and i take it 2 times a day, the same goes with molybdenum. those are my vitamins. And lastly for my food i eat Greek yogurt, brown rice, chicken, beef, some fish, eggs, avocados, spinach, flaxseeds, and some almonds. thats it. Please tell me what i need to eliminate so i can have a better treatment and what i need to add to my diet! Also if i have a leaky gut will vitamin c and molybdenum and the probiotics heal me or they will just pass through my system without doing nothing? THANKS SO MUCH!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

alexparginos wrote: For antifungals: 1 teaspoons coconut oil and garlic. i only take 1 teaspoon since i just started, should i purchase more antifungals or should i just up the dose of coconut oil as you say in the protocol?

You’re not following the protocol, otherwise you wouldn’t be on antifungals after one week. You typed that you were one week into the diet, did you do the cleanse? Quote: “You can start taking one antifungal of your choice about two weeks after you started the detox period,”

You don’t have to follow the protocol if you prefer not to, but if you’re going to, then you need to follow it exactly otherwise we won’t know what you’re doing and it’ll only make helping you more difficult.

should i purchase more antifungals or should i just up the dose of coconut oil as you say in the protocol?

This link should help with the antifungals:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm12975_ANTIFUNGALS-Correct-Doses.aspx#post12975

also i will be taking renewlife ultimate flora 50 billion in about 1 week from now for my probiotics, for my vitamins i have vitamin c and molybdenum for my die offs! my vitamin c is 1000 mg with citrus bioflavonoids and i take it 2 times a day, the same goes with molybdenum. those are my vitamins.

Just for the record, Molybdenum isn’t a vitamin.

And lastly for my food i eat Greek yogurt, brown rice … Please tell me what i need to eliminate so i can have a better treatment and what i need to add to my diet

The brown rice will feed the Candida.

chicken, beef, some fish, eggs, avocados, spinach, flaxseeds, and some almonds.

Leave the beef out of your diet if you want to heal quicker, and eat chicken or fish no more than 3-4 times a week if you’re following the website’s diet instead of the stricter version.
    Almonds will cause the infestation to worse and/or cause excess mucus production.

Also if i have a leaky gut will vitamin c and molybdenum and the probiotics heal me or they will just pass through my system without doing nothing?

You need to take the supplements regardless of whether you have leaky gut or not.

Also, with leaky gut, the less varied your diet is the better off you’ll be.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

alexparginos

I did not do the cleanse since i am low in my weight and i am 19 years old. I just started with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and a little bit of Greek yogurt, how can i replace rice so i would not feed the candida ? Also where can i find the strict candida diet? in the protocol it only says eggs butter and greek yogurt. thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider trying out buckwheat as a replacement for rice; it has a similar taste and texture but less starch and sugar. Its one of my survival foods.

While you aren’t following the exact timeline to introduce foods, antifungals, and probiotics as the protocol states…I don’t think there will be too much consequence doing this all at once. Thats the way I started out (doing everything at same time) and you can do your own plan if you want. The protocol wasn’t here when I started out, so thats why I did things the way you are doing them.

-raster

alexparginos

Thanks raster, Hey can i replace rice with oat bran? is that a good choice or no? i am now 1 week into the candida diet, and i have been eating rice with yogurt for breakfast but i am going to change the rice now with oat bran if you think it is a good idea. Will it be a good idea to start my probiotics supplements around this week? Also i have this gas and bloating in my stomach for 3 days, i have been taking molybdenum and vitamin c, it just cant go away. And is it going to be safe for me to eat chicken 4 times a week and the rest of the days fish? Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help me out with some advice!’ is closed to new replies.