Help! Insomnia and feel sick to stomach

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Help! Insomnia and feel sick to stomach

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I know that Insomnia is something that people experience during die off stage. I thought I would not have this problem because it was very hard to even get up in the morning. I would sleep through even the phone ringing. But I guess I was wrong. 😀 I am now having a hard time sleeping. But my energy level is great. Maybe I slap happy.:) Either way if anyone has a suggestion for a supplement that helps them get to sleep that would be great!

Also I been feeling like I need to throw up. Is this normal? There is a lot of burning in my stomach. I wondering if the acid is to low, which can cause burning. This would make sense because the candida could be dieing in my stomach, which will release more toxins and lower my stomach acid. I don’t feel like eating much, which is a problem. I have lost too much weight on the diet already. Any suggestions would be great and thanks for your time. 😀

Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Lauren.

Quote: I am now having a hard time sleeping. But my energy level is great.

Reply: It’s good that your energy level is up, but it would probably improve even more if you were getting enough sleep. Try to find a couple of supplements which can help with that problem. The first one is an herb called Ashwagandha which comes in capsule form. Take one at anytime during the afternoon and one at bedtime.

In addition to the Ashwagandha, choose any of the following herbs;

German Chamomile tea
    Valerian Root capsules or tea
    Lemon Balm in capsule form

There’s also a mixture of herbs in a liquid form which has a good reputation for promoting sleep. It’s called “Deep Sleep” from Swanson products.
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/HE104/ItemDetail?SourceCode=INTL402
    You may be able to find this at Amazon as well.

Quote: Also I been feeling like I need to throw up. Is this normal? There is a lot of burning in my stomach. I wondering if the acid is to low..

Reply: You’re right, the sick feeling can be attributed to low acid, for this you might consider trying Betaine hydrochloride (HCL) and follow the directions on the label.

But you can also experience this from die-off symptoms. Are you taking a supplement of molybdenum yet?

Quote: I have lost too much weight on the diet already.

Reply: Losing too much weight while on the diet has only one cause; that is you’re not obtaining enough calories from the foods you’re eating. What you have to do is to simply add more calories to your diet, meaning you need to eat more of the foods that you’re allowed, otherwise, you’ll just continue to lose weight unless you at least meet your minimum daily requirements for calorie intake.

Able

Lauren

I actually have Ashwaganda in liquid form here at home so I will try that. I also heard that Valerian root would help. I feel better buying it now that you have said so too.

I had some Betaine hydrochloride (HCL) but I ran out. Still I don’t think it the total problem. I think you are right that it is something from the die off because it feels different than it did in the pass when I ran out of HCL.

I am taking molybdenum. 🙂 It seems to be helping with some of the die off symptoms.

I will increase the amount of food as soon as I can. Right now its hard to eat one meal. But it only been like this for a day and a half. It is possible that it is a parasite that is giving me a hard time and in a couple days I will feel better to eat (because a parasite life is cyclical), though the problem wont be solved. Whatever the cause I will try to eat more and if the systems don’t go away I will speak to my doctor.

Thanks again for responding. I really appreciate the time.
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Also in regards to the chamomile tea; do not steep it over 7-8 minutes or else it will do the opposite of making you tired; it will perk you up! If you steep it longer than that, it’ll give you too much energy.

Other advice for sleeping problems:

1)Take a hot shower before bed
    2)Start reading before bed
    3)Participate in small activites like walking, jogging, biking, etc. Just burn up that extra energy some! Do something around the house that’ll take up energy.
    4)Going to sleep and waking up same time of day can help treat insomnia.

I will look up my homeopathic remedy for sleeping soon.

-Raster

Lauren

Thanks Raster! As always your info is greatly appreciated.

Also I have another question like always. 😀
    The feeling of throwing up is getting pretty bad now. I cant eat and I am spending most of the day trying not to throw up. I slowed down the supplements I am taking. I actually have not taken much for the past two days. I thought this would help because maybe my body can not handle the toxins, but it is not. Also can I take molybdenum on an empty stomach? Able I know you said we could but my bottle of chelated molybdenum say it should be taken with food. So I just wanted to make sure.
    Thanks again
    Lauren

Lauren

Here are somethings that have helped me in the last day. These do not solve the problem but it seems to help. I am learning as I go through this.:D

I stopped taking all my antifungals for the time being. This is because like Able said I am probably having to many toxins in my body from the die off.

This concept confused me when I first found out about candida. I did not understand what die off meant or how it occurred so I will explain it if anyone else seems confused. Candida is a living organism. Just like all live organisms it eats and gives off waste. This waste is not healthy for the body, and there are 79 different toxins that Candida gives off. These can effect you brain, muscles, and body in general. One toxin that Candida gives off increase blood alcohol level. This is why most people with a candida problem experience brain fog. Another called acetaldehyde which effect the central nervous system. This could be why I have experience muscle twitching, and neropathy. So when you kill the candida through a cleanse or antifungals you experience worse symptoms. This is because candida, like all living organism, when killed releases all of it waste(the toxins). So even though the problem is getting better there is more toxins in your body at that time and you feel worse. This is why Molybdenum is very important.

Any ways I should probably get back to what I was explaining :D. I also found that Aloe Vera Jucie has been very helpful for the feeling of having to throw up. This makes sense because Alo Vera Jucies helps to balance stomach acidity, It does not stop the feeling but it makes it less server. Make sure you buy one that is certified organic. My favorite brand is Lily of the dessert.

Another thing that has helped is eating, even, though you don’t want to. Get something in your body. I know this is hard when you feel like throwing up. What I have done is drink gluten free, sugar free, organic free range chicken broth. It not a lot of calories but it is better than nothing. A brand I like is call Pacific Natural Foods. I also have success with getting a little coconut bread down.

Hope this helps :),
    Lauren

Lauren

I am wondering if Molybdenum can give you a reaction of feeling sick to your stomach? Just because the timing in which I started this supplement is when I started to have stomach problems. It might just be a coincidence, but I am curious.

Also on another thing I started taking antifungals again today because I thought my stomach could handle it. I had a very bad die off reaction. One of the worse in a very long time. Could that 3 day break of antifungals really give my candida a chance to grow? I stuck to the diet when I could get food down.
    Thank you for all replies,
    Lauren

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Lauren wrote: I am wondering if Molybdenum can give you a reaction of feeling sick to your stomach? Just because the timing in which I started this supplement is when I started to have stomach problems. It might just be a coincidence, but I am curious.

Also on another thing I started taking antifungals again today because I thought my stomach could handle it. I had a very bad die off reaction. One of the worse in a very long time. Could that 3 day break of antifungals really give my candida a chance to grow? I stuck to the diet when I could get food down.
    Thank you for all replies,
    Lauren

Hi Lauren,
    thank you for sharing your story and your knowledge. Just now I am sitting here sick to my stomach and a feeling I have to throw up. Everything you described about the toxins from candida where helpful reading again. In the battle one forgets and wonders. These toxins are very powerful and cause so many different sympthoms that one starts to doubt oneself and looses the trust in healing. Especially when people tell and think its only in the head. Or have a face expression, sorry pal, shit happens. I dont have much to say but thank you for your letter, it helped me somehow knowing that there is actually a brotherhood, I am not alone in that mess.

all the best to you
    Thomas

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

Lauren,

Ginger root/Ginger root extract is a great supplement for upset stomach. Among its many other healing properties, ginger root is commonly used for motion sickness, nausea, etc. I can personally attest to its use for nausea.

Here’s a link, check out the review
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=SL-1996

Dt

Able900
    Spectator

Lauren wrote: I am wondering if Molybdenum can give you a reaction of feeling sick to your stomach? Just because the timing in which I started this supplement is when I started to have stomach problems. It might just be a coincidence, but I am curious.

Lauren, I read another post where you stated that you had “chelated Molybdenum” but only 150 mcg, so how much are you taking in a day and do you take it every single day?

The reactions were much more than likely from the antifungals (die-off) and not the Molybdenum. This mineral is already naturally in your body, so it’s not as if you aren’t used to it already.

Able

Lauren

Thanks Able for responding! I am taking molybdenum of 150 twice a day. I take it every day. I was thinking about taking it three times a day. My stomach issues have passed at least for now. I am still not taking as much of the antifungals as I normally do because right now I am just trying to get some weight on. I am now down to 111 pounds and I don’t want to be that small, but I am sure that will fix itself because I am trying to eat as much as possible. Tomorrow will be the first day I am going to be on my full amounts of anti fungals.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator

Lauren, during the worse die-off periods you can easily take 750 mcg a day. That means that you can take 5 of yours spread throughout the day. This is the amount I would take to keep the toxins under control and lessening the chance of the aldehydes causing damage to the liver.

You don’t have to take all of the antifungals at one time, you can stagger the different antifungals and take just two during one period of time.

Able

Lauren

Thanks Able!! Your reposes are always appreciated.
    I will up my amount that I am taking. I am in the processes of finishing my candi gone product from renew life (which contains the antifungals outlined here plus more) and switching over to the supplements outlined here. This is why I am taking a lot of antifungals at one time. I know that the protocol here for supplements is better and I started to implement some of it already.

It makes sense to change the antifungals like stated here so the candida does not get use to a certain combination (like what is in the candi gone) since it is a opportunistic organism. Also the ability to slowly up the dosage of antifungals is the safest for your body (instead of a certain amount you need to take for the candi gone). It is just I want to finish the product I bought already because I don’t want to waste money and I know the product is helping, just not as good as it could. If I did not think Candi Gone product was good I would not be taking it, but I feel it is a good product for most people, just not the best.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Lauren

Thank you Downtown! I will keep ginger in mind. 😀

Lauren

Thomas thank you for those kind words 🙂 You have been a help to me know that someone else has also experienced this. Thank you for posting.
    Lauren

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Help! Insomnia and feel sick to stomach’ is closed to new replies.