HELP – I took vitamin C with sodium saccharin, sorbitol and sodium cyclamate on it for 5 months…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions HELP – I took vitamin C with sodium saccharin, sorbitol and sodium cyclamate on it for 5 months…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rogeriorissi 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rogeriorissi
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 13

I need to know if I screwed my plan on healing from candida. Im on a strict diet, and I don’t eat any kind of fruits. I was taking this vitamin C for more than 5 months, as in the lable it says “zero sugar”, then I went to check the ingredients and I found out my mistake. It’s a 1g effervescent tablet, with orange flavor. Since it’s normal to supplements have bad stuff in them but in small quantities, I REALLY would like to know if this is a very bad thing. Also, I didn’t notice any bad reactions after I drink the vitamin C, and I think Im killing the candida, as Im taking antifungals and saw white stuff in the stool. Sorry for the bad english, and thanks in advance!

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

That’s not a problem..relax.

rogeriorissi

Thanks. Yeah I researched and even vegetables has some sugar in them. The thing is I got surprised with the ingredients.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Just get some new vitamin C. A great one to look at is ester C.

-raster

rogeriorissi

What about citric acid? It has some of it as well, would that make no difference as well? Thanks.

rogeriorissi

Bump

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HELP – I took vitamin C with sodium saccharin, sorbitol and sodium cyclamate on it for 5 months…’ is closed to new replies.