help I have low blood sugar and Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help I have low blood sugar and Candida

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

I just found out this week that I am hypoglycemic which means that I have low blood sugar. so now I am even more confused than ever by all of this candida diet information which says that candida feeds off sugar. but my blood sugar is low, so it doenst sound like it has much to feed on. also, when my blood sugar gets low I feel really weak like i am going to faint. I want to know how somebody like me can possibly do a candida diet and cut out sugar when my blood sugar is already low. this sounds dangerous to me and I don’t feel like putting myself into a coma from extremely low blood sugar. I won’t be even considering trying this diet again until I chelate the metals out of my body, as that is the root of the problem anyways. please advise

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

U would have to do a diet to help get those toxins out your body. I came off my metformin high sugar meds to do the diet because I was concerned over low sugar.

If your sugar is so low that its dangerous like under 80 I would consider doing the diet with apples, berries, pears, kiwi, brown rice or brown rice pasta. Check your sugar often and if its under 100 then eat an apple. Continue to do a more relaxed candida diet and see how u feel and how your sugar is u may find it normalizes!

I hear coconut oil is good for regelating sugar also. I am eating a green apple and brown rice every few days without low sugar. Its not the best but wont prevent u from getting better it may take a bit longer though idk. But if your having low sugar u need a lil fruit.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I’m wondering if the candida is somehow effecting or causing the low blood sugar, and if working on that (and the metals, prob also part of it?) would just work things out with the low blood sugar.

I used to get a little bit of that, but I found that proper and careful meal planning and making sure I eat whenever I’m hungry causes me to have a more even keel. Things with sugar (or that turn into sugar) can fuck up your blood sugar.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is dr. mcoombs blood sugar balance protocol:

http://drmccombs.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/blood-sugar-balance-protocol/

Don’t worry survivor, this is only temporary!

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

alexalgebra;36032 wrote: I’m wondering if the candida is somehow effecting or causing the low blood sugar, and if working on that (and the metals, prob also part of it?) would just work things out with the low blood sugar.

I used to get a little bit of that, but I found that proper and careful meal planning and making sure I eat whenever I’m hungry causes me to have a more even keel. Things with sugar (or that turn into sugar) can fuck up your blood sugar.

Alex is right. I would get hypoglycemic after eating sweet potatoes and white rice, because it spikes your blood sugar then crashes. So about anhour after lunch my sugar was in the 50’s. I dont have this problem after being on the strict diet.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

eating more meals should help and check your sugar all day ,like every few hrs .if u have to eat an apple but trying the diet may help normalize your sugar .goodluck !

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I was just curious, how did you arrive at the fact that you have a problem with candida?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘help I have low blood sugar and Candida’ is closed to new replies.