Help! I cheated…advice on continuing?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help! I cheated…advice on continuing?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nia 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Avalon83
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

So I’ve been following the diet strictly for about a month. I actually have surprised myself with how well I’ve been doing. Today I messed it up though…ate two slices of gluten free bread with peanut butter, a glass of rice milk and a couple cookies. Basically I got discouraged because I’m not 100% sure I have candida since I haven’t been able to get tested…it all felt like a lot today for something that may or may not be helping me. Thus the break in willpower.

My question is…do I have to start from square one? I have some trips and events coming up during the next few weeks where it will be very difficult to stick to the diet, and I’m wondering if I should power through and go back to the strict diet, OR if I’ve already ruined it perhaps I should wait to re-start until after those are over. I hate the idea of starting over…I did get quite sick during the cleanse with what was probably die-off, and sticking to the diet this month wasn’t easy! Do I have to start over?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Everyone has the occasional cheat day. As long as you get right back on track, you’ll be just fine 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.

jacquibrown
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Does eating a cheat meal or say a chocolate bar if you are on a treatment plan cause your candida to multiply within the one day/meal?
    So much conflicting info around this!

Thanks

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

I think it takes much more than one chocolate bar to ruin the plan… However, I’m sure it will slow down your progress.

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

Get back on track your fine, I ate things while dieting. I was not a stickler, I ate and got back on the horse. Don’t stress or beat yourself up. If you feel ok just get back on track. Just don’t get lost thinking you can eat that way everyday lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help! I cheated…advice on continuing?’ is closed to new replies.