Help h pylori, Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help h pylori, Candida

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunseeker88 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

piotrek1933
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Two years ago I found out I got h pylori. Took triple and quad therapy of antibiotics. A month later I tested positive for H pylori.
    For the two years I been on and off PPIS and somehow my gut was feeling better. I generally eat healthy, trained boxing for 8 years.
    In May 2017 I had a tooth infection, June groin infection and July staph infection. This caused me to take around 6 different antibiotics.
    Since my last course of antibiotics I been feeling very unwell. Lost around 25kg mostly muscle, feeling tired, sinus problems, ear each, white tongue, penile thrush, GERD, feeling cold.
    I had multiple blood test done they all come back fine.
    I am sure my H-pylori come back with conjunction of Candida.
    I been on PPIs for a month. Now I take them every second day.
    My diet approach is the MEVY DIET.
    I started supplements such as multivitamins, probiotics, bean sprout extract.
    Yesterday I took Mastic gum for the first time at night just 500mg at night.
    I am scared about the rebound of acid reflux. I keep getting more burning in my chest area. I am not sure if going of PPIS is a safe idea.
    My endoscopy showed inflammation of antrum, dumdum and esophagis.
    Should I just take one PPI a day while having this diet?
    I been feeling more tired since I started the diet and feeling overall worn out and dizzy for past 3 weeks. Could be the die off ?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Did you know that PPIs are a contributory factor to Candida? It’s pretty well-established:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25833302

Reducing the natural acidity in your intestines can allow Candida to flourish and spread. In alkaline conditions, it switches to a more aggressive form.

The best way to stop acid reflux is through improving your diet and maintaining healthy stomach acidity. Actually, the reflux may caused by low stomach acid.
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/how-important-is-stomach-acid/

1 user thanked author for this post.

piotrek1933
    Participant

I cant just stop taking them due to the rebound of acid. I am slowly taking the dosage down! 😀
    I just got my Canxida remove. The recommended dose is 3 times a day. I took half a tablet and guess what after 2 hours I had 4 bowel movements. I will probably need to slowly increase my dosage.
    I got a question do you know if Canxida remove can help with fungal UTIS and sinusitis?

Wiley200
    Participant

Canxida Remove seems really, really expensive for what it is. You’d probably get better results by buying some individual antifungals, e.g. caprylic acid, undecylenic acid, garlic. You would get much higher doses for much less money.

1 user thanked author for this post.

piotrek1933
    Participant

To late now and I been feeling very dizzy today and tired.I get constipated easily. I know charcoal helps to bind toxins but can make you constipated do you think its worth a try to eas of the die off ?

Wiley200
    Participant

Have you tried some liver support like molybdenum or milk thistle. Toxin binders like charcoal can be helpful but they bind to a lot of other stuff too!

Evflow
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

For me, it’s the same. Supplements have made a major contribution to my healing. However, I use Candiclear, oregano oil, rooibos tea, etc.

sunseeker88
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

I to had acid reflux that slowly turned into a candida infection.
    I also took nexium for about 1 year and multiple antacids way more than I should have, while having a massive drinking problem ( bad idea)!!
    And drinking listerine to hide the bourbon on my breathe.
    This turned into candida, I had blood tests done to and nothing found.
    I guess h pylori and candida together are strong I have been on a candida diet for a year exactly.
    This is the only way for me now !!
    I no longer drink or smoke and eat only holistic foods.
    If anyone has any advice I’d love to hear it !!

doublek
    Participant
    Replies: 46

Hi sunseeker. Yes, it is very common for someone to have both h. pylori and candida. Have you treated the h. pylori? Although I never confirmed it through a test, I strongly believe I had h. pylori. I treated it with mastic gum and black seed oil. The problem with antacids and acid reflux drugs is they only treat symptoms and actually do the opposite of what you need to do. That is they reduce the strength of stomach acid. Your stomach is supposed to be very acidic, that’s not the problem. The problem is the acid is coming back up, which is not supposed to happen. It is the bacteria (h pylori) that is causing this. By reducing acidity with antacids, you are actually encouraging the bacteria and candida to multiply and things become worse. I came across a website that explained this really well, but I can’t find the link now.

sunseeker88
    Participant

Yea well I certainly have tried most remedies for candida !!
    I have not tried black seed oil though, will buy some today.
    I stopped taking antacid and nexium a year ago about to the day.
    I was fine one day I mean no visible candida and then had a sore front of tongue where thrush followed its never gone away, despite me spending thousands of dollars.
    It’s gotten better allot better but still there.
    There must be something I’ve missed !!

doublek
    Participant

The black seed oil was for the h pylori, I’m not taking it now, I don’t know if it would help as much for the candida. Do you know if you still have h pylori? The other thing I took for the h pylori was lactoferrin, to help break up the biofilm. The h pylori symptoms improved greatly in just a few weeks. In contrast, candida takes months to go away.

sunseeker88
    Participant

Yea the reflux went really when the candida took over to be honest.
    I am taking flaygl with a antifungal losange at the moment it seems to be numbing the candida down a bit.
    I suppose the doctor prescribed flaygl for what ever it is in my stomach that seems to be keeping around the candida.
    There are so many things we don’t now about our bodies I’m sure it would be easy if we new what it was that was that needed to be fixed.
    Do you still have candida ??
    What are your symptoms if so ?

doublek
    Participant

You’re taking an antibiotic though, you have to be careful with that. Antibiotics kill all bacteria, both bad and good. What antibiotics don’t kill is candida because that’s a fungus. So, antibiotics can actually cause candida to spread because they knock out the competition. If you’re going to take antibiotics, make sure you’re also taking a strong probiotic.

As for me, yes I still have candida. My symptoms have improved, but not gone away yet. I still have some brain fog/headaches but not all the time and the oral thrust still has not gone away.

sunseeker88
    Participant

Yea I think flaygl is actually not a antibiotic i think it’s more of a antifungal anti parasitic antibiotic if anything.
    But I take probiotics I live on them sauerkraut kvass natto kefir and supplements of all different types sbo’s etc.
    Yea sounds like mine that tongue just won’t return back to normal !!
    I’m all out of ideas you just have to keep trying or else you will never get better!!

doublek
    Participant

Yeah, the thrust is annoying. You can try oil pulling with coconut oil if you want. But I sick of doing that. You can do all the oil pulling you want, but the thrust will keep coming back until the candida is under control in the rest of your body. It seems like you are doing the right things, but it just takes time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Help h pylori, Candida’ is closed to new replies.