Help – got brain fog again

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help – got brain fog again

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

I need help from candida experts. I have been on the strict diet for 4 weeks. I didn’t cheat at all. Last week I had lower back pain and lower abdominal pain, that was feeling like some type of infection. I took three spoons of D-Mannose powder which is used for urinary tract infection for two days. This really helped with lower abdominal pain. Since last night my brain is foggy and I cannot concentrate. I am almost losing my mind, and feeling dizzy. Is this candida overgrowth sympotms?Last night I ate an oat bran bread (mixed with coconut flour). Does oat bran flare up candida overgrowth? Only anitfungals I am taking are; s722 and coconut oil. I stopped taking other antifiungals such as thyme oil, organo oil etc. I eat two cups of kefir daily, and I also take threelac probiotic. How long after will I feel better? I do take molybdenum and milk thistle. should I continue with other antifiungals? My understanding is that I should only be taking only two antifiungals: s722 and coconut oil after being on the strict diet for two weeks.

Other vitamins and minerals I am taking are: vit D and vit A, Zinc-15 mg, Mg-400mg, Vit E with selenium, pro-lectoferrin -300mg. I also take trace minerals somtimes but not daily. My calcium is already high, I don’t want to take it more,
    Please also let me know what kind of probiotic I should take.
    Thanks in advance,

Deep1111

Can candida move from lower abdominal to brain? I am just wondering what else I can do in order to prevent this,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at the d-mannose powder as the cause of all of this. It contains potent strains of probiotics that are much stronger and effective than threelac. BTW, you are wasting your money with threelac because it only has 3 strains and a low billion count. We recommend taking 10+ strains with 20+ billion cfu probiotic. In order to get this dose with threelac, you would have to consume a whole bottle of it daily.

Probiotics can cause candida to die and when candida dies it releases toxins which cause brain fog. You simply have to reduce the amount of toxins within the body and this will reduce brainfog.

The candida is not in the brain, but the aldedhyde toxins are in your brain.

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over candida overgrowth.

What is your diet like? This is also a potential reason why you might not be getting better.

-raster

Deep1111

Thanks Raster.
    My diet is as follow:
    Breakfast
    Omelette from three organic eggs with onion and spinich
    a coconut bread
    A cup of nettle leaf tea or dandelion tea.

Snack
    2 cup of kefir

Lunch
    A plate of vegetables : caulifllower, zucchini
    1 cup of nettle tea

Snack
    – 1 avocado
    – 2 raw asparagus

Dinner
    A plate of vegetables
    One oat bran bread

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

In my opinion, you need to be eating more food. Try to increase the amount of food you eat by 1/3 or so and this likely will reduce some of the brain fog as well.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help – got brain fog again’ is closed to new replies.