help finish 7 days but im sick weak

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help finish 7 days but im sick weak

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

I’ve been eating the vegetables, eggs, chicken, coconut oil,olive oil, I had lost 4 pounds and I really feel sick, last night I through up, I feel weak and pain all over, any suggestion? I dont think I can go on 2 more weeks

I did 5 days psyllum/bentonite and 2 days the lemon thing

I havent found the molybdenum here yet, I am with Milk Tistle and sweedesh bitters

I absloutly think I need calories, just from coconut bread? something else

I dont have time to make yogurt/kefir, good brand to buy?

Any help really appreciatte

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: I’ve been eating the vegetables, eggs, chicken, coconut oil, olive oil, I had lost 4 pounds and I really feel sick, last night I through up, I feel weak and pain all over, any suggestion? I dont think I can go on 2 more weeks.
    I did 5 days psyllum/bentonite and 2 days the lemon thing

Reply: Unfortunately, that was probably your first mistake, you should never have used the psyllium. Please read the following posts if you’ve not already.

The Site’s Suggestions: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst968_THE-SITES-SUGGESTIONS.aspx

A Proper and Safe Cleanse: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Quote: I havent found the molybdenum here yet, I am with Milk Tistle and sweedesh bitters.

Reply: How are you taking the bitters?

Quote: I absloutly think I need calories, just from coconut bread? something else

Reply: You’re probably right, more calories are normally the answer to losing too much weight. You can add more of the coconut bread, eat avocados once or twice a day, and eat plenty of Organic Unsweetened Greek Yogurt. Oikos and Fage are two excellent brands. You could also add another teaspoon or two of the coconut oil as it’s a good source of extra calories.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try to eat 3-4 course meals if possible. Eat tons of veggies and drink 90-120oz of water a day if possible. Please consider stopping the psyllium husks immediately, it can cause major problems.

-Raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘help finish 7 days but im sick weak’ is closed to new replies.