Help – die off – ear infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help – die off – ear infection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wintersun
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I am about 10 days in and experiencing really awful die-off symptoms. The worst is that I have an inner ear infection that is giving me really bad headaches. I have started chelate mob. But was just wondering how long this is going to last for? I also haven’t been able to “go” in a few days now (i have a colonic booked for Thursday though) – is this making die off worse? I have a very demanding office job and I am at the point where I may have to take time off so please can someone offer some reassurance. Really worried.

wintersun
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

wintersun;34259 wrote: I am about 10 days in and experiencing really awful die-off symptoms. The worst is that I have an inner ear infection that is giving me really bad headaches. I have started chelate mob. But was just wondering how long this is going to last for? I also haven’t been able to “go” in a few days now (i have a colonic booked for Thursday though) – is this making die off worse? I have a very demanding office job and I am at the point where I may have to take time off so please can someone offer some reassurance. Really worried.

*Chelated Molybdenum is what I meant to say.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

wintersun;34259 wrote: I am about 10 days in and experiencing really awful die-off symptoms. The worst is that I have an inner ear infection that is giving me really bad headaches. I have started chelate mob. But was just wondering how long this is going to last for? I also haven’t been able to “go” in a few days now (i have a colonic booked for Thursday though) – is this making die off worse? I have a very demanding office job and I am at the point where I may have to take time off so please can someone offer some reassurance. Really worried.

I do think that molybdenum could take few days to get rid of the toxins. Constipation does certainly make it worse because the toxins are not coming out. Until moly starts working, try some of these techniques to make it a little better: https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

As for die-off and how long it’s going to last, nobody can tell you that. I had several episodes that I was in bed for a week unable to get up or take care of my family let alone go to work. Ease up on antifungals and try detoxing better and then when you pull out of the current die-off cycle just try to do it a bit slower. Do not go overboard with antifungals. This treatment is not about “nuking” candida, it’s not about feeling die-off as this means that you are not detoxing well enough or that there is more toxins that you can get rid of. You should just try to kill enough candida in the beginning to feel a little better and then work hard on rebuilding your immune system and healthy gut flora.

Good luck!

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help – die off – ear infection’ is closed to new replies.