Help – Candida Tropicalis

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Help – Candida Tropicalis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelWinicki 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cologne85
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey all,

I’m new on this forum and I’m from Germany, so sorry if sometimes my english isn’t the best 🙂
    We have a quite good forum over here too but somehow it’s hard to get information on candida tropical is.
    It was found in my testing along with candida albicans. The doctor said i should take Nystatin 3×2 for 2 weeks,
    then 3×1 for 4 more. So it is Day 8 now on strict diet and a high dosis on Nystatin.
    The problem: i have NO reaction, not positive but also not negative…its all the same. It seems that anyone else
    at least had some symptoms/Herx because of the dying fungus, but not me…. is it too early to say it doesnt work
    after 8 days or should i defenitly feel a difference (good or bad)…?

I would really appreciate your help, maybe you know a bit more about my candida tropicalis?

Thanks and greetings from Germany;)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider trying natural antifungals and see if you feel good or bad after taking them; for some people nystatin simply does not work.

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Also, how strict is your diet, and what are you eating?

-raster

MichaelWinicki
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Yes, I would definitely say that 8 days is too short a time to tell anything.

Only about 1/2 the people report “die-off”.

And as far as improvement goes– that can take a couple weeks– at least, before you start seeing any.

This candida stuff is tenacious, and it’s going to take time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help – Candida Tropicalis’ is closed to new replies.