HELP!! Candida is back.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice HELP!! Candida is back.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  emr123 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lashes86
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 24

Hi all;

I’m pretty sure that my candida is back. I’ve been cheating on occasion with things like these: bananas, honey, maple syrup, beer, wine…. My stomach is constantly bloated again. I don’t want to go see my Naturopath again because I know she will put me on supplements again, and I simply just cannot afford that.

Does anyone have tips on what I could do (without supplements) to get my system back on track.

Thanks πŸ™‚

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Continue on the diet again where you left off and follow the protocol; remember there is cause and effect with everything in life!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lashes86 wrote: I’m pretty sure that my candida is back. I’ve been cheating on occasion with things like these: bananas, honey, maple syrup, beer, wine…. My stomach is constantly bloated again. I don’t want to go see my Naturopath again because I know she will put me on supplements again, and I simply just cannot afford that.
    Does anyone have tips on what I could do (without supplements) to get my system back on track.

Lashes, see if this post sounds familiar:

β€œAfter 4 months of being on the Candida Diet I out of nowhere started to become bloated again, my skin has been terrible (itchy, dry, breakouts), and I’ve gained a few pounds (might be water retention?). Is it my body getting use to this way of eating? Or I must be eating something that my stomach doesn’t like..Has anyone experienced something like this before? I’m thinking it’s either rice, chocolate milk, carob powder/chips, bananas, ham, tea, rice flour, coconut flakes unsweetened… these are the only things I can think of that might be affecting my cleanse.”

That was posted by you five months ago, on October 19. Seems you could answer your own questions by this previous experience.

Below is a link to the entire post consisting of a conversation between you, Raster, and myself. All of your answers are there along with links and explanations. Do you think this could be a pattern?

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1131_Still-bloated.aspx

This is a link to the diet:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

And this is the protocol that can cure you, but that’s only if you follow it.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

lashes86

Oh yes I remember that post for sure. The only difference is that I was taking 30+ supplements a day to help control it. Now I am not. So maybe I should of written my question differently. Is simply following the diet good enough for me to eliminate the yeast, without the help of supplements?

Thanks πŸ™‚

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Maybe just stick to the diet & take the more affordable anti fungals like Pau D Arco tea, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil & Fresh Garlic?

lashes86

Good idea. I am currently taking lots of coconut oil.

emr123
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

AFter 4 months of strict dieting I found out I was finaly Candida free last Wednesday…But this past Wednesday night I think I had way to much sugar! I was kinda thinking well if it gone this wont be bad and i havn’t had it in so long but i’m having the same reactions I did before. Does this mean the Candida is already back or will i always get such symtoms (tired, gurgling stomach, bloating, weak muscles) if I don’t monitor the sugar and carbs I eat even when i’m candida free? Please help! I’m freaking out that i made it come back!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HELP!! Candida is back.’ is closed to new replies.