help appreciated

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions help appreciated

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mork 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

Hi guys.

i have lots of symptoms of candida. and the ‘spit test’ came back positive. withing seconds.
    i know the spit test is not a definite diagnosis but im pretty sure i have it. (will be going to the doctors soon)

i have had white tongue for years
    i feel like crap every morning without fail regardless of how much sleep i have (got worse over time)

my anxiety is getting worse and starting to REALLY affect my day to day life (feel like im going crazy)!

also my memory is shocking along with not being able to concentrate or sit still

i constantly crave sugary food

im planning on doing starting the diet at the end of this month

but i dont want to miss out on socializing at christmas and my christmas dinner!

would it be beneficial to start the diet and still drink and eat my dinner at christmas?

obviously after christmas and new year im planning on taking on this horrible infection head on

Super strict diet with no cheating and taking antifungals probiotics etc. i beleive i have the willpower to do it.

just want to hear what you guys think.

thanks and i hope to hear back from you guys

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The spit test does not mean you are ill with candida overgrowth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

White tongue is a much better indication that you have it as well as sugary food cravings.

Are you planning on drinking alcohol? Might as well not do the diet until after new year’s, because this will basically just undo all of the work you did…it all depends on what you drink of course as well. You need your liver to be in tip top shape and drinking alcohol is detrimental to its health.

-raster

mork

thanks for the quick reply raster.. yes i was planning on drinking alcohol beer and probably abit of whiskey. and with the sounds of it i am better off waiting till after new year. its just the anxiety is out of control and iv just recently started to get quite bad headaches and the constant fatigue is horrible!

i know i have to take action sooner rather than later. but with christmas being a drunken eating fest. i think ill wait

thanks for the info and il certainly be back here come the 1st of a new year.

i hear there is a different diet on the forums to the one on the site? if so would you provide the think please?

i am so driven to fix this horrible issue that i will be super strict on the diet when i start and i refuse to fail.

its just getting progressively worse and i cant wait to feel normal again!

mork

iv read your post aswell raster.. its inspirational to say the least!!

please tell me you can still smoke the herb on this diet?

il lay off it for the first month or so but would like to be able to get back to my beloved herb

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its up to you whether to smoke or not on the diet but it does negatively effect the health of your gut and immune system. I recently quit during the week and only do this on the weekends now, and I feel a lot better because of this. Its all a personal decision.

One thing you will notice is that as you become healthy you won’t want to do unhealthy activities. This is what has happened to me and many others. One way I look at it is that smoking is great for when you are feeling bad, but its not always great when you are feeling really good. Why kick yourself down when you feel good, you know?

-raster

mork

thanks for the info dude.. yeah il think il smoke less when i start to feel a little better

i used to be pretty active! just really cant find the energy to be active anymore!

cant wait to get christmas and new year out the way and get cracking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘help appreciated’ is closed to new replies.