Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Blakely
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 11

I know the only person who will read this is is Raster and I just want to say thank you so much for all you do and all your support. I come to you with a genuine heart and I just really need some clarity. I am suffering. My head pain is so bad that literally all I can do is lie in bed. I had to quit school, my job, leave all my friends, everything. I just lie in my bed in my parents house all day. I’ve tried every medicine and chirporacter, acupuncture, therapy, massage, everything. Diet is the last thing I’m trying. All my NDs say is that I have  inflammation. That seems like such a  broad term and i don’t even know if I believe it. How can I convince myself that just taking some supplements (fish oil, magnesium, L glutamine, methyl B vitamins, berberine, and a pro biotic) will cure me??   I just can’t believe that this will cure me. I’m in so much pain 🙁

Blakely
    Participant

Also: my stool test said I had high secretory IGA. That’s basically all I know, I don’t know what this means. I’ve had blood tests and they said I don’t have deficiencies or infection.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well I would get the candia5 test and see if that is positive ($30).  I would then bring that result to an allergist who can get you the candida hypo-sensitization shots which cost about $750for 6 months.  These shots will basically instruct your body to fight candida because your body is allergic to it and is producing to many antibodies, etc.

If you are ill with something beyond candida like SIBO or thyroid diorder you will need a more specialized approach such as taking enzymes, supplementing with iodine, and improving your digestion.

Check out this post about other ways to get better:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmenrasters-perspective-41/

The head pain is likely bad due to the inflammation because the mind and gut have a strong connection.  The easiest way to reduce the inflammation temporarily is with floraster/boulardii, but beyond that you’ll have to take a lot of supplements and improve your digestion.  That takes a long time from my experience.

The berberine is basically an antibiotic so I would stop that and consider getting a bottle of SF722.  I have a feeling if you tried SF722 and HMF neuro, you’ll feel better within a week or two.  Juniperus communis is also something to consider but its a homeopathic that a doctor should prescribe.  This will help with your liver and help you detox.

I can also provide you with contact info for my ND here in portland who has treated a few people remotely on the forum.  The only problem is he is expensive and he prescribes a lot of supplements, he charges $160/hr plus he prescribes typically $100-400 in supplements per month.  He’ll turn your around fast though, within a month you’ll feel a lot better.

I also would consider trying out acupuncture and this can make you feel better immediately and is rather inexpensive.  If you have a hot springs near where you live, this will help you detox and feel great too.

-raster

Blakely
    Participant

Thanks raster. The thing is I’m not looking for something to feel better “immediately” because a. It probably won’t work, I just know my body and know that EVERYTHING everyone has suggested like that hasn’t worked and b. I need a fix to my problem, not a temporary bandaid. I can’t just pop a supplement 4 times a day every day for the rest of my life to feel normal. And I’ve tried tons of acupuncturists. Is the candia5 test reliable? Is it quick? Alsohas anyone ever done the diet and seen no results? I just feel so out of my comfort zone. I never pursue holistic ways of doing things because the other way has always worked for me. I hate waking up every day and just eating cold chicken and carrots or something like that and praying it will work when I don’t think it will. I just need some reassurance I guess .

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The supplements are the most important part of this and if you don’t have the right ones, its going to be hard to get better.  Also if you aren’t chewing your food enough this negatively affects your digestion.  In your supplement list I don’t see any enzyme products or stomach acid products and you likely need these to both break down the food you eat and help you digest your food.  The SF722 causes pathogenic yeast to turn non-pathogenic, so this is something that is kinda like the magic bullet in terms of getting better.  You’re like just a few supplements away from getting better.  If you don’t like this idea, then get the hypo sensitization shots which do bring cures and is something you only do for a few years.

The candia5 test is what I recommend for diagnosis based on other forum members experiences.

You could have a lot of stress too and this promotes inflammation.  If you get into something like meditation, yoga, tai chi, etc. this likely by itself will make you feel good and less stressful and then reduce inflammation that way.

Get a nutri-bullet and start making smoothies of veggies.  This will have a lot of enzymes within it that will both destroy the yeast as well as improve digestion.  They make you feel good too and give you a lot of energy and allow you to absorb foods.  You haven’t done everything you can do to get better yet and there is a lot more stuff  you can try out.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help’ is closed to new replies.