Hello New to forum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hello New to forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #91803

    JazBahr
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

    I tried this diet awhile ago and didn’t follow throught with it becuase I was at a point where I was so stressed out I couldn’t handle doing this as well. I’ve been eating really well for about two weeks as advised by my natropath which I feel 100% better. He advised to do this because he wants my liver functioning better before I take the anti fungals. The only symptom I’ve really had is sinus issues and this stupid lump which feels like its swollen adenoids which the naturopath said was caused by fungus. I have been eating this way and haven’t experienced any die off symptoms thus far other than the normal sinus pressure once and awhile (which has gone down considerably since the diet started). I go back on Monday but I just want to know if this is normal as I’ve read that some people experience this just from cutting other foods out. Also I’ve cheated a bit and had some cheese and and brown rice and I haven’t noticed anything get worse, could this be because I have a mild form of Candida?

    I’m impatinet and would just like to hear another opinion on this. Am I to expect die off symptoms to start when I start with the antifungals?

    Any answers would be lovely.

    Thanks so much πŸ™‚

    #91805

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    JazBahr;30197 wrote: I tried this diet awhile ago and didn’t follow throught with it becuase I was at a point where I was so stressed out I couldn’t handle doing this as well. I’ve been eating really well for about two weeks as advised by my natropath which I feel 100% better. He advised to do this because he wants my liver functioning better before I take the anti fungals. The only symptom I’ve really had is sinus issues and this stupid lump which feels like its swollen adenoids which the naturopath said was caused by fungus. I have been eating this way and haven’t experienced any die off symptoms thus far other than the normal sinu s pressure once and awhile (which has gone down considerably since the diet started). I go back on Monday but I just want to know if this is normal as I’ve read that some people experience this just from cutting other foods out. Also I’ve cheated a bit and had some cheese and and brown rice and I haven’t noticed anything get worse, could this be because I have a mild form of Candida?

    Yes, most people receive die-off symptoms from simply cutting sugar and wheat from their diet. The cheating isn’t helping since you’re feeding the Candida and therefore preventing them from dying.

    I’m impatinet and would just like to hear another opinion on this. Am I to expect die off symptoms to start when I start with the antifungals?

    Nobody can really tell you this without knowing the degree of your infestation.

    Able

    #91807

    JazBahr
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

    I see.

    I’ve cheated to your diet standards I guess.

    But in the diet outlined by my naturopath is said that brown rice is okay in moderation.

    #91808

    JazBahr
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

    Another question, if you were to eat a peice of fruit or anything you’r not supposed to. Does your body react with symptoms right away, or does it take a day or so? Out of curiosity.

    #91809

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    JazBahr;30201 wrote: I see.
    I’ve cheated to your diet standards I guess. But in the diet outlined by my naturopath is said that brown rice is okay in moderation.

    No, not according to my standards. Surely your naturopath is aware that Candida albicans feed on sugar, any form of sugar.

    Rice = starch = sugar

    #91811

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    JazBahr;30202 wrote: Another question, if you were to eat a peice of fruit or anything you’r not supposed to. Does your body react with symptoms right away, or does it take a day or so? Out of curiosity.

    The types of reactions people get varies across the board; we are typically referring to allergic reactions. For people with leaky gut, you know what this feels like. However other reactions can include skin issues, palpitations, headaches, etc. Its completely variable as well, some days you get the reaction and some days you don’t.

    I just want to say that if you want to continue to feel good, you should continue with the strict diet and not indulge too much.

    If you have candida overgrowth, you should surely know when you get die-off after starting antifungals next week.

    -raster

    #91814

    JazBahr
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

    Able900;30203 wrote:

    I see.
    I’ve cheated to your diet standards I guess. But in the diet outlined by my naturopath is said that brown rice is okay in moderation.

    No, not according to my standards. Surely your naturopath is aware that Candida albicans feed on sugar, any form of sugar.

    Rice = starch = sugar

    Perhaps on Monday when I start with the antifungals this will change. These 2 weeks were focused on cleansing and getting my ileocecal valve closed so the flow of bad bacteria from my large intestine didn’t keep going into small along with getting my liver in better shape as far as I understood.

    Thank you guys for your responses.

    #91821

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    JazBahr;30197 wrote: I tried this diet awhile ago and didn’t follow throught with it becuase I was at a point where I was so stressed out I couldn’t handle doing this as well. I’ve been eating really well for about two weeks as advised by my natropath which I feel 100% better. He advised to do this because he wants my liver functioning better before I take the anti fungals. The only symptom I’ve really had is sinus issues and this stupid lump which feels like its swollen adenoids which the naturopath said was caused by fungus. I have been eating this way and haven’t experienced any die off symptoms thus far other than the normal sinus pressure once and awhile (which has gone down considerably since the diet started). I go back on Monday but I just want to know if this is normal as I’ve read that some people experience this just from cutting other foods out. Also I’ve cheated a bit and had some cheese and and brown rice and I haven’t noticed anything get worse, could this be because I have a mild form of Candida?

    I’m impatinet and would just like to hear another opinion on this. Am I to expect die off symptoms to start when I start with the antifungals?

    Any answers would be lovely.

    Thanks so much πŸ™‚

    You say the only symptom you have is linked to the sinuses. Well, I doubt you have CRC.

    Jorge.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hello New to forum’ is closed to new replies.