Hello new here…on the road to recovery

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Hello new here…on the road to recovery

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Glowstone
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Hello..Its great to be here!!

Ive just switched to a diet thats based primarily on the Candida diet.

I have been depressed for years and can think of many reasons why I’m a candidate for Candida overgrowth…I searched high and low and spent £££ on therapy but still felt rubbish. here are my symptoms

Depression
    Itching and Hives
    yellow/beige cracked tongue
    lots of mucus and post nasal drip
    poor stools
    insomnia
    cravings for alcohol(compounded by depression and vice versa) and sugar
    hungry right after food

I haven’t been properly diagnosed but after a few attempts, i have stopped drinking alcohol and eating refined sugars ( although i think a few carbs have snuck in)
    and I feel so much better…its only been a week and after I formulate a proper plan and get hold of some Bentonite and fibre I’m going to take it up a notch….I have some grapefruit seed extract + other stuff in capsule (Nutribiotic defense plus)

I was a bit alarmed though to find my stools are now floating…I have been eating Oatbran with roasted walnuts for breakfast and raw broccoli, brown rice and chicken for dinner ( im looking to learn new food ideas in the book I have)….some websites say its a bad thing that stools float others say its good?..i really dont know??

The weekends coming and I’m scared to be invited out for drinks…ive never stayed in so much….the good thing is..im motivated to research and do things round the house..

im wondering if the big kills going to happen just as Im feeling better?….its an uncertain place…Candida-land!?

Thanks very much for reading

MJ

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Glowstone, welcome to the forum.

I was a bit alarmed though to find my stools are now floating

There are several reason for floating stools.
    Lack of bile is possible, especially with a Candida infestation.
    Another reason is if you’re not breaking down and absorbing fats properly.
    If you eat too many fatty foods this can happen, also if pancreatic problems or gastrointestinal infections are present. However, in your case there’s a good chance that it’s caused by a lack of bile since it sounds like you have a somewhat advanced case of Candida albicans overgrowth and this is so common with Candida.

I’m wondering if the big kills going to happen just as Im feeling better?….

What do you mean by, “the big kill”?

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Hello new here…on the road to recovery’ is closed to new replies.