Hello Everyone

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hello Everyone

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MustangTara
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi Im new to this, just started today…I have acne, poor circulation in my lower legs and swelling, high blood pressure am overweight and I just don’t feel right. I did the spit test and it indicates that I have candida as well as a collegue of mine had candida at one point and she says I have a lot of the symptoms. This site is amazing…How long is the Candida Diet, I can’t recall and how long does each phase last for?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Check out this post for a great idea for a recovery plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Are you doing the cleanse or just the diet?

There is no recovery timeline for the diet, it can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from a candida infestation/overgrowth. For me, I have been on the diet for a solid 5 months and I still have sensitivity to diary, sugar, grains, and mold. I had it real real bad also; some people have recovered much more quickly while on the diet in a period of months. It all depends on how ill you are with candida, and how strict you do the diet.

Phase 1 can last between 1 month and longer than 6 months. I wouldn’t worry about phase 2 yet, this is when you are pretty much symptom free.

-Raster

MustangTara
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I tried eating just veggies today…I was so starved it was awful, I had to eat some carbs. I am not sure how bad I have it even if I really indeed do have it. How do you know for sure if you have it or not. I mean a lot of other factors can contribute to my acne, over weight. I don’t get yeast infections at all I would think if I had it badly that I would get them but I dont’. I am not sure if I even have it. I plan to do a cleanse in the new year…but honestly to start it now so close to the holidays I am a little worried if I can stick to it. I work full time have children and have a very busy lifestyle. I want to clean up my eating for sure and eat better foods I am going to try to start with that, take the supplements to get rid of any overgrown yeast but I am a little confused and kind of lost as what to do right now. I am not sure I can be so strict on the candida diet for as long as 6mths!!!! that is just not going to go over well with me…I can do it for a bit to cleanse but to live on just those foods…I know that I cannot.

fml432
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

MustangTara, welcome! This place is great, but not because of the website. The actual website the forum is on is inaccurate, which many here can tell you, but the FORUM is rich with people who are knowledgeable about what to eat and what not to eat to get healthy. Follow raster’s link above and you will be all good!

My personal candida problems aren’t systemic (last I checked) but lemme tell you, I was still quite discouraged with what I was going through. This forum not only has people who will support you, but people who will help guide you through things as well. I hope you stick around and find success in your path to health!

Cheers!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you want to feel good again, I recommend doing the diet. Not doing the diet will prolong your treatment and quite possibly make it stronger/worse in time.

-Raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hello Everyone’ is closed to new replies.