Hello everyone

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hello everyone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ZoePhoenix 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

So I’ve been doing this diet for a few months now but haven’t followed this forums version the whole time because of conflicting information, thinking I could have things I couldn’t, etc. Anyways I’ve decided that I want to do this diet the right way and I’m starting now. I’m only going to eat things on the allowed food list. Anyways I really am posting this to say thank you to everyone on this site. The information I’ve gotten from here has helped me so much. I’m 18 and since I was 16 I’ve been going to doctors and they would always just tell me they didn’t know what was wrong. I was so frustrated but then I found this forum and I realized I wasn’t crazy and it wasn’t just “all in my head”. So again thank you to everyone on here. You’ve helped me more than you know. (:

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Zoe, welcome to the forum.

Let us know if you come up with any questions about the protocol, someone is always ready to talk with you here.

The best of luck to you, and congratulations on making a wise decision.

Able

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Thanks! I’ll be sure to do that. It’ll be great to have people to talk to who understand what I’m going through.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hello everyone’ is closed to new replies.