Heinz apple cider vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heinz apple cider vinegar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I just ate some hinze apple cider vinegar with celery I can feel tingeling and burning in my throat wondering if I just made a huge mistake…id my oral thrush coming back? Today was my best day….ugh

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: I just ate some hinze apple cider vinegar with celery I can feel tingeling and burning in my throat wondering if I just made a huge mistake…id my oral thrush coming back? Today was my best day….ugh

Heinz ACV is distilled from grains and given a caramel color, whereas Bragg’s Organic ACV is made from apples. This was probably what made the difference. You should be fine, but you will benefit from finding Bragg’s brand instead of Heinz.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I thought that apple cider vinegar was not allowed and apple cider vinegar mustard was –

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Apple cider vinegar is allowed, but it is best to find a form that is as pure as possible. For instance, the heinz brand uses a different process to make the vinegar when compared to other “natural brands” you can find at the health food stores. The process in making the vinegar is whats important.

-Raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I bought Tree of Life Organic Apple Cider Vinetar : Label says Raw and Unfiltered 5% acidity. No artificial colors or perservatives. Is this ok? How do you know what makes it bad or good?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If its raw apple cider vinegar or organic, then it typically was made from a good process; I wouldn’t worry about it.

-Raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Heinz apple cider vinegar’ is closed to new replies.