Heavy Metals, Mercury, Cancer (and Candida)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heavy Metals, Mercury, Cancer (and Candida)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ThomasJoel2 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I wanted to share this article with you all. I actually came across this article a while ago when it looked like my mom was going to be diagnosed with colon cancer. Thankfully she didn’t have it, but I just came across this article again today and thought it was a very interesting read. Lots of food for thought.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/cancer/heavy-metals-mercury-and-cancer

Some snippets:

“Dr. Rashid Buttar testified before congress that “the association of mercury to chronic diseases is well documented in the didactic scientific literature. The search for the association between mercury and cardiovascular disease reveals 358 scientific papers exemplifying the relationship; between mercury and cancer we find 643 scientific papers. The association of mercury with neurodegenerative diseases is the most significant, with the references numbering 1,445.”

“It has been shown that mercury rapidly depletes the immune system. Mercury has also been shown to induce auto-immune diseases. Anything that depletes and disturbs the immune system will increase one’s chances of contracting cancer.”

“According to the observations made by the internationally recognized medical researcher, Yoshiaki Omura, MD, all cancer cells have mercury in them.”

“Cancer is a prime example of how heavy metal toxicity, free radical damage, pathogen infection, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, inflammation, mitochondria dysfunction, immune system depression, genetic mutation, cell wall damage and oxidative stress all come together into an end stage life threatening condition.”

“Mercury from amalgam fillings has been shown to be neurotoxic, embryotoxic, mutagenic, teratogenic, immunotoxic and clastogenic. It is capable of causing immune dysfunction and auto-immune diseases.”

“People with mercury fillings suffer VAPORS FROM HELL in their mouths, fumes from their mercury dental fillings that rise up from their teeth 24/7 with more powerful bursts when chewing or drinking hot fluids. Mercury vapors play havoc on the body through a host of means the least of which is to feed the bacteria, fungi and yeasts that thrive on mercury. Mercury will promote the growth of Candida, though as it adsorbs the mercury it thereby protects the system to a certain extent from its toxicity until they are saturated then they begin to re-release the mercury in organic form.”

“The list of organisms that have the highest affinity for toxic metals reads like a “who’s who” of our typical human infectious diseases: fungi of the Candida species, streptococci, staphylococci, amoebas, etc.”

“Candida (yeast) overgrowth, which is very difficult to get rid of, is also associated with mercury in the mouth. Dr. Tullio Simoncini insists cancer is intimately linked to Candida overgrowth and that life threatening tumors are actually fungi colonies sucking up all available nutrients. The general line of thought though is the body produces yeast as a defense against excess metals. The yeast cell binds and absorbs its own weight in mercury and prevents it from entering the blood stream. Dr. J. Trowbridge has written in his book “The Yeast Syndrome,” that some doctors specializing in Candida treatment have reported to him that they have discovered clinically that 98% of their patients with chronic Candida also had mercury toxicity.

“When we look at the fungal and yeast infections that are an integral aspect of cancer we should begin to understand the desperate need to include chelation of mercury in each and every cancer treatment. Mercury fed Candida become more and more virulent and eventually penetrates and roots into the intestinal walls and invades the cells. These fungal microorganisms become quite at home in the cell, and can easily be considered a principle characteristic of cancer.”

It’s impossible for the government to be honest about mercury pollution because they themselves sponsor injecting mercury directly into the blood stream with their flu vaccines and the government still supports its use in dentistry no matter how dangerous it is. Doctors and dentists have a hard time coming clean about their public betrayal. “I don’t feel comfortable using a substance designated by the Environmental Protection Agency to be a waste disposal hazard. I can’t throw it in the trash, bury it in the ground, or put it in a landfill, but they say it is OK to put it in people’s mouths. That doesn’t make sense.”—Richard. Fischer, D.D.S”

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

It’s also known that mercury undermines the immune system and significantly reduces the NK cells (type of white blood cell) which kill cancer cells.
    My white blood count is very low, even outside the ‘offical’ range. This is one of the signs of me having mercury poisoning.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Please let us not mix real mercury poisoning with imaginary mercury poisoning.

Real mercury poisoning is treated with a real treatment. Applying a real treatment to an imagined condition is counterproductive, and even dangerous.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

TheChosenOne;55895 wrote: It’s also known that mercury undermines the immune system and significantly reduces the NK cells (type of white blood cell) which kill cancer cells.
    My white blood count is very low, even outside the ‘offical’ range. This is one of the signs of me having mercury poisoning.

I’m curious, are you chelating ChosenOne?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

ThomasJoel2;56201 wrote: I’m curious, are you chelating ChosenOne?

Not yet. I’m reading the Cutler book first and summarize all the symptoms I have and which ones I don’t have. I’m gonna do a hair test in the next month or so. I don’t want to rush into it.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

TheChosenOne;56223 wrote:

I’m curious, are you chelating ChosenOne?

Not yet. I’m reading the Cutler book first and summarize all the symptoms I have and which ones I don’t have. I’m gonna do a hair test in the next month or so. I don’t want to rush into it.
    Good shxt. It took me a while to get through both of his books. If you’re still reading Amalgam Illness you can be reassured that Hair Test Interpretation is a much easier read.

Let me know when you get your hair test posted. I’d be interested in seeing it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Heavy Metals, Mercury, Cancer (and Candida)’ is closed to new replies.