Heavy Metal detox?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heavy Metal detox?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I’ve been following this forum for about 10 months now and doing the strict diet (still on the first phase since I still have plenty of symptoms), and I’ve been thinking there must be something else involved here. So I mentioned to my Candida Doctor that I paint with oils and deal with at least 7 toxic heavy metals with my paints. She told me to start cleaning my liver and told be to start taking 2 scoops of Ultra Clear Plus (medical food) and N Acetyl Cysteine.

Right around the time I started the Ultra Clear I thought I came down with a viral bug. My head hurt bad, bad muscle aches and chills. I was in bed for 4 days. Just when I thought I was getting better, my lips swelled up and I became too dizzy to even sit up. Went the the hospital where they gave me saline solution and sent me home saying it was dehydration (altho I had been drinking and didn’t loose fluids since I had no fever or stomach upset). I have been thirsty since getting the saline solution tho.

My doctor thinks it was the Ultra Clear causing huge detox. It’s been a week and I am still dizzy. It feels like I’ve had too much to drink.

Has anyone had something like this? Any ideas when I will feel myself again? Any ideas if it could be something else?

Thanks!!!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The Ultra Clear Plus stuff altered your pH (likely made it more alkaline) and it likely has chelation properties. If you do any kind of alkalization therapy you need to drink plenty of water to detox out the toxins and the alkalization stuff itself. If you do not do this, the toxins will build up in the body and you will become more acidic by not drinking enough water.

This is very hard on the kidneys which is the main organ that takes the brunt of any alteration of your pH. By becoming dehydrated your kidneys may produce kidney stones which is likely very awful (blood in your urine). You are lucky that you didn’t experience anything worse.

You may want to consider taking something else that will detox/heal the liver and kidneys and address the chelation via a different method. The liver is very important in your general health and the toxins very much effect your liver and thus how you feel. Chelation when done incorrectly can cause all sorts of problems so be very cautious in how your proceed.

-raster

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Cutler’s protocol. Look it up. Its the safest and most effective consistantly out of all of the methods used that I have found. It uses DMSA + APA which are both relatively inexpensive (compared to other products).

I actually just started a few days ago.

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Thanks Raster and tebzzz,
    I will check out Cutler’s Protocol.
    So I’m a bit confused about just how chelation works. I know the Ultra Clear does pull the metals out.That’s why the doctor told me to get it but she didn’t know I’m respond like that. Does alkalizing your body pull out metal too?
    Raster, do you have any idea how long I’ll feel weird from it? I’ve been off the stuff for 2 days now. I think I’m a bit better today.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You could feel weird for a long time unless you get those toxins out the body (liver supplements).

Alkalization is a complex topic that I cannot write about right now (no time). Additionally, I do not know very much about it. It can alter a lot of things in the body basically.

In my opinion chelation and alkalization should be two seperate processes not done with the same product.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Heavy Metal detox?’ is closed to new replies.