Heavy metal blood test

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heavy metal blood test

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

In a few weeks I’m getting my urine and blood checked for heavy metal toxity too. Has anyone heard of those tests ok for metal testing other then hair?

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I’m very new to this heavy metal issue so I’m not sure but what I understand is that no test will actually show what you have since the heavy metals are in your fat though out your body. It only is in blood and hair when it is in the process of being removed. My doctor says chelating is the only way to see what you have and that can’t be done safely until you have been slowly detoxing and cleaning your liver. I’d love to hear what other know about this. Specifically what it feels like while you are chelating. I’m still not sure that is what is happening to me.

moochpb

Thanks. Yeah the symptoms for sibo, candida, heavy metals, and parasites are very simalar

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve recently started chelation without even knowing it and I am starting to feel rather normal lately. Heavy metals stress your kidneys, liver, and adrenals (some by as much as 50%) and are a cause of many acute illnesses. I didn’t get tested because my naturopath is pretty sure I have it. I mean, I’ve had a mouthful of mercury fillings ever since I was a child! I’ve had braces, I’ve had vaccines…it all contributes to heavy metal toxicity. Its in our food as well, especially seafood.

-raster

moochpb

What do you take for chelation? I have had many vaccines being in the marines

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Yup, I just started chelating too, and my candida and symptoms are actually getting less after each round.

Look into Cutler Chelation. I reccomend it for anyone who has had amalgam fillings or vaccines. Worse case you feel better.

You can get DMSA from vitamin research products and APA from your local vitamin store.

Its relatively cheap to go this route. Under 100 dollars a month.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am taking homeopathics to start out. I am going to move into cholera when my pH stabilizes for a period of time. I wouldn’t start chelation unless you have a good plan together because it can be potentially harmful.

-raster

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I’ve actually re-started Ultra Clear Plus for prep for IV chelation. I got very sick when I first tried the Ultra Clear. You have to start slow! But my doctor wants me to use it to clean the liver before moving ahead. I’m also interested in checking into the Cutler Protocol, but haven’t talked with the doctor about that yet. (Don’t know if I’m liking this doctor at this point, so may just quit her and try to deal with it myself….since she yo-yos on what is causing me problems, now she’s blaming my adrenal fatigue on my getting wicked sick and ending up in the hospital…. when I think it was the Ultra Clear – too much too fast.)

moochpb

I have to find a good dr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Heavy metal blood test’ is closed to new replies.