Heart rate monitoring

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heart rate monitoring

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jereseib 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mellow
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

So I was getting stressy that i was getting very ill and maybe dieing but just read Orka1998 post on her die off symptoms and its sounds like thats what was going on with me. The other thing is that I noticed that my heart rate seems to go up some times i still haven´t been able to notice if its directly related to food but I started monitoring just incase. I found this cool app for my iphone helps me measure and keep track.

Also it makes me feel if i´m going to die at least I´ll know what my heart rate is when the paramedics come o.0 (o.k thats a bit morbid sorry.)

Anyway the question is anyone have any experience with this or know why this happens?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

mellow wrote: So I was getting stressy that i was getting very ill and maybe dieing but just read Orka1998 post on her die off symptoms and its sounds like thats what was going on with me. The other thing is that I noticed that my heart rate seems to go up some times i still haven´t been able to notice if its directly related to food but I started monitoring just incase. I found this cool app for my iphone helps me measure and keep track.

Also it makes me feel if i´m going to die at least I´ll know what my heart rate is when the paramedics come o.0 (o.k thats a bit morbid sorry.)

Anyway the question is anyone have any experience with this or know why this happens?

Yes, and it is quite normal with the guts, there is a connection to the brain. Which turns on the vegetative nervous system for flight and fight. I have the same and it freaked me out when I got it the first time. I too got afraid that I would die, thats then called a panic attack. After you got your heart checked and see that its normal you still might have the attacks but you can talk to yourself saying, that this is only a thought and dont believe it.

The good thing with the heart beat is that. If your heartbeat really goes up after you where eating food you can figure out which food you are allergic too. Write down for some days your heartbeat at rest. The first one should be while you are laying in bed. Lets say you have like me 60 something, then you do that for every hour while sitting. Lets say I have then 65. Then the next day i have 58 and sometimes in a day 68 etc. You than look up the lowest you had and add 10 beats as normal fluctuation. No in my case it was 58 so I know that a heart beat of 68/70 is normal everything over it is called a reaction for me. Lets say I am going to eat some rice. Test one thing at the time. Before eating you meassure, you have 64 and after eating the rice you have 67, then you meassure after 30 min 60 min and 90 min if your heartbeat goes over the added 10 points you gave to your lowest number you have found one food you react too. In my case is everything which is higher than 72 a reaction.

hope that helps a bit
    yours
    Thomas

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I had occasions when my heartbeats are like 105 and this is very high for me as it is normally in the 50-60 range (I know it’s been low all my life and when I was in hospital the alarm was going off all the time, they would not listen to turn it off rather than running in my room all the time lol). I use my little thing for measuring blood pressure to count it. Unfortunately I could not track it down to a particular food and it happened few times after having just eggs for breakfast. For me it seems to happen when I have die-off and then probably start to panic.

I had my heart checked and I do have little something which still is core comp but I guess in the back of my mind is still a bit worrisome. This is me, but then I read other posts as well and realized it’s “part of the regular program” for us candida fighters 🙂

One thing that I noticed is that if I get busy with something it kind of goes away or gets better. Like few days ago I had that heartbeat and just ignored it and got busy getting ready for work and while putting my makeup I just realized it was gone.

I must thank to Thomas as his long replies full of understanding did teach me how to calm myself. Several times now I thought I was going to just pass out somewhere and die from all kinds of weird stuff, and then I feel that tingling on my head which I am now positive is response to panic mode. Now I remember his words and advice so I step back and get busy with something so I don’t make it worse than it is. Most of the time it really helps. If it’s die-off it could hang in there for hours but I just make do with it as best as I can and make it easier for myself. Giving up on being “perfect” mother was hardest for me. Now I kind of got used to it. So what if my kids sit and watch few cartoons if I am not feeling well? I am pretty sure it will not scar them for life. When I remove that stress, I recover faster. If I stress about things I think I must do, then it gets worse.

What also help me is, I try to read as much as I can online and as many posts here as I can and learn from it (you read my post so looks like you are doing it as well). I hear what others are struggling with and I found several people that have exactly same symptoms and worries as me. This is what this place is all about, I guess, and it really helps not only with great advice and knowledge, but also support and understanding from people going through the same you are going through. Nobody who doesn’t experience this on their own skin really knows what you are going through. Sharing that burden with others really helps me mentally.

I also still circulate different doctors and don’t rely on this alone, but I don’t rely on doctors as well as they do seem to be clueless. Plus, no matter what, I do believe that what I’m doing with this treatment will help me rebuild my health even if there is something else wrong with me as well (which seems to be slim chance as I don’t have many things left that were not checked by doctors). What upsets me most is that doctor’s first question usually is: “Do you have a lot of stress in your life?” Hmmmm, who doesn’t these days? Doesn’t mean that stress is answer to every possible symptom out there.

I hope this helps you at least a little. I do believe in “pay it forward” religiously so this is what I try to do here on the forum when I can.

Best of luck to you and hope you are happy, healthy and candida free very soon 🙂

Arijana

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

orka1998 wrote: I had occasions when my heartbeats are like 105 and this is very high for me as it is normally in the 50-60 range (I know it’s been low all my life and when I was in hospital the alarm was going off all the time, they would not listen to turn it off rather than running in my room all the time lol). I use my little thing for measuring blood pressure to count it. Unfortunately I could not track it down to a particular food and it happened few times after having just eggs for breakfast. For me it seems to happen when I have die-off and then probably start to panic.

I had my heart checked and I do have little something which still is core comp but I guess in the back of my mind is still a bit worrisome. This is me, but then I read other posts as well and realized it’s “part of the regular program” for us candida fighters 🙂

One thing that I noticed is that if I get busy with something it kind of goes away or gets better. Like few days ago I had that heartbeat and just ignored it and got busy getting ready for work and while putting my makeup I just realized it was gone.

I must thank to Thomas as his long replies full of understanding did teach me how to calm myself. Several times now I thought I was going to just pass out somewhere and die from all kinds of weird stuff, and then I feel that tingling on my head which I am now positive is response to panic mode. Now I remember his words and advice so I step back and get busy with something so I don’t make it worse than it is. Most of the time it really helps. If it’s die-off it could hang in there for hours but I just make do with it as best as I can and make it easier for myself. Giving up on being “perfect” mother was hardest for me. Now I kind of got used to it. So what if my kids sit and watch few cartoons if I am not feeling well? I am pretty sure it will not scar them for life. When I remove that stress, I recover faster. If I stress about things I think I must do, then it gets worse.

What also help me is, I try to read as much as I can online and as many posts here as I can and learn from it (you read my post so looks like you are doing it as well). I hear what others are struggling with and I found several people that have exactly same symptoms and worries as me. This is what this place is all about, I guess, and it really helps not only with great advice and knowledge, but also support and understanding from people going through the same you are going through. Nobody who doesn’t experience this on their own skin really knows what you are going through. Sharing that burden with others really helps me mentally.

I also still circulate different doctors and don’t rely on this alone, but I don’t rely on doctors as well as they do seem to be clueless. Plus, no matter what, I do believe that what I’m doing with this treatment will help me rebuild my health even if there is something else wrong with me as well (which seems to be slim chance as I don’t have many things left that were not checked by doctors). What upsets me most is that doctor’s first question usually is: “Do you have a lot of stress in your life?” Hmmmm, who doesn’t these days? Doesn’t mean that stress is answer to every possible symptom out there.

I hope this helps you at least a little. I do believe in “pay it forward” religiously so this is what I try to do here on the forum when I can.

Best of luck to you and hope you are happy, healthy and candida free very soon 🙂

Arijana

Hi Arijana and the rest off us sufferers! 😉

I was a bit quiet now here on the forum as I go another way and check out if I have IBS and not Candida. That again put me on another great track which helped tons with stress and other sympthoms. You should check it out. Its called EFT tapping and the good thing is you can learn it and dont need to pay for it. Its amazingly powerful.

Here check out some of the stuff, most of it is free online but I bought a book which is very very good.

http://www.amazon.com/EFT-PTSD-Emotional-Freedom-Techniques/dp/1604150408/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333140685&sr=8-1

here is the free online manual
    http://veteransinfo.tripod.com/eftmanual.pdf

what I found amazing is that the founder really is not sucking money out of it. He allows freely to copy 100 dvd and spread them and the manual is free too.

I tried the tapping and it helps amazingly.

Here is a powerfull film cut where he helps a woman, look the whole thing and see how she changed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=onTHELu9YF0

cheers
    Thomas

mellow
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Thankx guys that does help really! I feel like i´m running out of steam some times one minute i´m sure its all gona be fine and i feel like tomorrow will be a great day and the next I feel like my body is gona give in and some one is gona have to call emergency.

I guess its scary because its systemic* that sounds so absolute like the whole system is compromised and it feels like that.
    O.k I´m gona try to be positive… umm going to a jungle lodge next week by a lake that should be fun haha

thank you all for listening don´t know what i would do with out this forum! X))

hope you all have a wonder full symptom free weekend! TGIF!!!

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

mellow wrote: So I was getting stressy that i was getting very ill and maybe dieing but just read Orka1998 post on her die off symptoms and its sounds like thats what was going on with me. The other thing is that I noticed that my heart rate seems to go up some times i still haven´t been able to notice if its directly related to food but I started monitoring just incase. I found this cool app for my iphone helps me measure and keep track.

I have experienced this also although I think mine was a direct result of the candida and not from die off symptoms. I could tell a correlation because my candida problems seemed to get worse when I was stressed and having anxiety problems.

I would wake up in the middle of the night with my heart pounding and sweating profusly. It got so bad one night that I had a panic attack and had to go to the ER. I had a bunch of heart tests and everything came back normal though which was a relief. I agree that it feels like you might die at times.

Like another poster said, the brain and gut seemed to be connected because every time my candida symptoms get better so does my mental outlook.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Heart rate monitoring’ is closed to new replies.