Heart Palpitations: Die-off Symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heart Palpitations: Die-off Symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  approximately_me 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

I’m 29 with no major health problems–but for the myriad symptoms I have reason to believe are candida caused.

I’ve just started my Diet. I haven’t yet really started using any antifungals, excepting garlic. However, I’m getting chills, rashes on my hands (especially around my knuckles) and most alarmingly–heart palpitations. The palpitations can last up to 6 or 8 hours. It’s quite scarey. The palpitations seems to usually begin a few hours after taking either a probiotic or garlic, but this is not always easy to correlate.

I went to emergency, just to be safe. They did an EKG, bloodwork etc., but could find no sign of any problem with my heart itself. However, it was beating much harder and faster (and for a really long time) than it ever does.

I’m will try quit using the probiotics for a few days to see if the palpitations stop–just to make sure that this is the cause.

Has anybody else experienced heart palpitations as a result of die-off?

I was prepared for the other oft-mentioned symptoms, but heart stuff is kind of frightening–especially when I haven’t even started the antifungals yet!

I haven’t gotten a hold of molybdenum yet. I’m starting to wonder if it doesn’t exist in Canada. Does it help as much as the candida website says it does?

Thanks!

Sasha

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Heart palpitations are quite common from my experience and should reduce over time. I used to get them daily but once I started the diet, they went away after a few weeks.

-raster

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

Has anybody else experienced heart palpitations as a result of die-off?

I did, in both before diet stage and during diet… but mostly in before. Currently, even not cured yet I don’t remember when I had it last time – but I do have die-off symptoms.
    cheers

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

Thanks guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Heart Palpitations: Die-off Symptoms’ is closed to new replies.