Healthy Liver

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Healthy Liver

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

After all the anti-fungal (prescriptions) and die-off, what can I take or eat to help my liver heal and to keep it healthy? I usually eat a clove of raw garlic a day but other than that I just follow the diet protacol. I don’t experience any die-off anymore, but when I was I didn’t know what it was so I learned of the mylobdendum too late

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Milk thistle, molybdenum, liverplex, dandelion root, artichoke extract and there are many more.

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Thanks for the reply but how much of this stuff in daily doses?

raster
    Participant

You can take 3 liverplex per day, one with each meal.

Milk thistle you can take any doseage; I personally recommend super milk thistle X by integrative thereaputics and take 2 capsules twice per day between meals. Its way more expensive than regular milk thistle but is way more potent as well.

Molybdenum able has doseage mentioned on the forum.

Dandelion: Same as milk thistle.

Artichoke extract: This is a liquid. Can take it between meals, one full eye dropper each time. Its also antifungal and contains prebiotics.

Here’s my liver cleanse post, you can do this later in your treatment if you want:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3877_Rasters-late-in-your-treatment-liver-cleanse.aspx

-raster

raster
    Participant

There’s a few more I forgot to mention.

One is chamae rose which releases toxins stored in the liver and kidneys. I take a chamae rose/black walnut double extract by harmonic innerprizes; the black walnut is antifungal and antiparasitic (very powerful). You can also get a chamae rose extract by itself but have never tried it.

Another one is juniper roots, juniper berries, or an extract made from either one of them. I have a post about the healing properties of juniper on the forum but it heals/protects the liver and kidneys as well. The plant is from europe.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3012_Possible-alternative-to-molybdenum–Juniper-Berry-Extract.aspx

I think there is a much more massive list of liver cleanse/detox plants and herbs out there.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Healthy Liver’ is closed to new replies.