Healing with Essential Oils

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Healing with Essential Oils

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  liciabelle 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

liciabelle
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

I was doing the strict forum diet for 2.5 months and was noticing significant changes but was still experiencing symptoms. Specifically… my bm’s were not back to normal and I had a hard time with each introduced food. I would get vertigo or a slight dizzy feeling each time I added a new food and I would lose all of my energy and need an immediate nap.

While looking for natural anti-fungals and methods of healing, I began to learn about the benefits of essential oils. I had read some amazing testimonies so I decided to give it a try. After extensive research, I was impressed with doTERRA essential oils and decided to give them a try.

I had previously been using an oil of oregano and putting it under my tongue, but the comparison of the other brand and doTERRA was stagggering. The doTERRA oregano was significantly more powerful and 100% certified pure therapeutic grade.

I have been using the doTERRA oregano among many of their other oils with HUGE success in the past 2 weeks. I can honestly say that this is the best I have felt in my entire life. My energy levels are higher than ever and my digestion is totally normal. It is amazing! I have been able to test foods with no issues whatsoever.

If you have any questions about essential oils or doTERRA, please feel free to ask. I wish I had learned about this company YEARS ago. I am so greatful to finally be healing!

liciabelle
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

This website has great info on how to fight candida with doTERRA:

http://doterrarocks.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/candida-revealed/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Healing with Essential Oils’ is closed to new replies.