Healing the liver?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Healing the liver?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  freedaji 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

freedaji
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

I am sure that there must be plenty of info on healing the liver somewhere on this site I have only found the suggestions of milk thistle, chamomile, molybdenum, saunas and enemas. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

freedaji

Raster,

Thanks a lot, that was exactly what I was looking for… I am wondering though, after reading that post, if I should be doing the cleanse yet. I thought for a while that the symptoms I was experiencing was die off. However, once I started taking the betaine HCL and my bloating and gas went down A LOT I started to wonder. Also, once I looked into what you were saying about the liver as well as low stomach acid being the main cause of bloating, gas and skin issues then it started to make sense. Because, even with the HCL (I tried taking 3 which was too much) I still have some gas as well as itchy skin. Do you think this may be mostly due to my liver?

freedaji

Oh, of course I guess it also could be inflammation on the leaky gut from a certain food…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Healing the liver?’ is closed to new replies.